on 4 January 2012
Got this later than promised but what a great watch for the price! The strap is self adjustable so you've no need to pay for it to be done, tells you how on the bracelet tape, childs play!!
on 27 January 2012
This was a christmas present and was very well received as the bracelet was easily adjusted.It looks good and is of good quality.
on 11 January 2012
I can't believe I got this at the price I did. It looks solid and very elegant. No sharp edges on the face. Very rounded look and feel. Excellent finish.
Not suitable for small wrists though. Perfect as a gift. Would recommend.
on 29 December 2011
I have recently ordered this watch for my friends as a Gift and received it very quickly. The watch is really good and fits for all cool persons. I would like to recommend to buy this watch to everyone. Thanks.
on 15 February 2012
Highly delighted with this purchase. The watch strap was easy to adjust. The dial is clear and easy to read. It arrived within a few days and for the price it is an excellent buy.
on 6 March 2013
I ordered this watch for my partner's birthday and was very pleased with it. It is displayed in a beautiful box which makes it appear a lot more expensive than it is. My partner was thrilled with it as it ticked all the boxes for a dress watch, which is what he wanted. It is slim, which is an advantage when wearing a jacket, and the gold tone of the case and bracelet is not brassy. I'm not sure it would appeal as an everyday watch, but then that is down to personal choice.
on 2 December 2011
bought this watch for my dad, and honestly, this watch is really nice. and the packaging really makes it worth it
on 5 March 2013
This watch is worth all the 5 stars.
I love every aspect of this timepiece.
The only thing I would change, would be to make the strap slightly larger.
Ideal present for all occasions.
on 14 January 2013
This watch was purchased for my husband as a birthday present from our son who sent an Amazon voucher for his birthday.
The watch is very nice but we took it to a jeweller for the strap adjustment as it was far too big my husband has small wrist, the other alternative offered to us via Amazon was to send the watch off for adjustment via registered post, by the time we had paid that we decided to go to a local jeweller who charged £5 so bear that in mind if you have small wrists.
The watch looks good and now fit well my husband is pleased with it.
on 14 December 2012
Brought this for a gift.It comes in a beautiful presentation box, and looks very stylish, and was good value for money,very pleased with it.