on 28 April 2014
If you zoom the picture, you can clearly see 2 full length zips. So I thought it was 2 full sections with a small pocket on the side. No, the one I got was half the size - 1 section which just about takes my small laptop and a little section which takes a moblie phone or similar. I know the description says sleeve, but the picture is misleading. I had been looking for ages for the right thing and sadly this still wasn't it.
VINE VOICEon 24 March 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I own both a netbook and an iPad (for work purposes) and I find I use them both a lot. One of the things that I couldn't get from the manufacturer when I got the netbook was a suitable case. I wanted something like this. It is perfect for the HP netbook. With a squeeze you can fit in the charger and cable. It only needs to be a little bigger.

As far as the iPad is concerned, I think most people who I have seen with one tend to go for the Apple item. The trouble with this one, is that once the device is in there, it is a hell of a job getting it out again. If you want to use the iPad with the Bluetook keyboard and a stand, leaving in in the Apple case makes it virtually impossible to use. Personally I would rather carry the iPad around in one of these. It makes far more sense.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
A soft, well padded case for your ipad/tablet or netbook.

Comes with a small, zipped pocket in the side of it that fits your Kindle (Or notes, passport, etc.).

Case seems fairly well put together, the material seems to be of a good quality (both the inside soft cloth, and the outside harder wearing neoprene(?)) and the zips seem to be good quality as well. There are handles at the top of the case, and a shoulder strap (that I can't see people using but it is removable so it is nice to include) and again they are both good to use.

The brand that makes this case are the same people responsible for the Swiss Army Knives, and as you would expect from them it is very good quality.
VINE VOICEon 21 March 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
An extremely well manufactured case, but somewhat bulky for an iPad, for which I regard this TeckNet iPad Leather Case for Apple iPad, with Stand Feature - Black as better value, although even that one IMHO adds too much 'bulk' to my svelte iPad. Ideal for a netbook or other 'small format' laptop. Has a useful zipped side compartment and comes with a shoulder strap. My first impression was that a child would be more comfortable carrying it than an adult, but nonetheless it will provide excellent protection for whatever you place inside.
VINE VOICEon 24 March 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Can't really find fault with this. It's a well-made case to protect a netbook and does that job very well at a reasonable price.

It has carry handles or the option of a shoulder strap, and a pouchfor accessories, documents, etc.

A good value item.
on 5 March 2012
It is a good quality bag and give good protection for my Transformer Prime. The padding could be a bit thicker, though. Also, like someone else here, I received a different bag: the one with handles and the strap. I believe it is called Sherpa.
on 20 October 2011
Good quality, smart item, however, on ordering the item was chosen due to the fact that it was a sleeve and more manly. The item has carry handles and strap, which is clearly not on the picture.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This Wenger netbook case is really well made and offers very considerable protection for the laptop. It also looks smart, but probably will suit a woman best. It looks a bit to like a man bag! Also it's a little bulky (hence the good protection). IIt has been suggested this could be used as an iPad case. It fits but is really too bulky for this purpose.

Overall good quality and useful for netbooks, especially for women!
on 14 June 2012
I searched for ages, for a suitable case, with shouder strap for my Sony S tablet. Although, this was marketed for the iPad, it fits my Sony S tablet great.

The Sony has a 9.7 inch screen, so, very near the 10.1 inch this case was designed for.

My only gripe is, it's (like most things) made in China, that's the sole reason for only 4 stars..............

It looks and feels well made.
on 16 June 2011
I bought this on the basis of its good reviews but was very disappointed. It seems to be made from some cheap and rough nylon fabric. I sent it back straight away.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse