on 20 January 2014
Bought this for my mum it does the job and she''s happy with it no complaints. It was difficult to find a bag that fitted her mini laptop. Greta quality and great price
on 23 April 2015
Great quality - had it for ages now and still going strong! Fits my laptop (14"), laptop charger, almost A5 note book and other random cables that I carry.
on 4 December 2013
It's a perfect size for my asus 14" laptop. Very light but also looks pretty robust. And much cheaper than anything I could find here in Portugal.
on 14 December 2014
Superb. Top quality. Good for my MacBook pro 13" retina. Adequate space snug fit and can carry a few accessories. Looks like it costs a lot more.
on 26 February 2013
this itme had the highest rateing because i needed a laptop bag for the year 2013 and this was better then my requirments.

First Class
VINE VOICEon 1 March 2015
This is a fantastic laptop case. If you're just after a basic case just for carrying your laptop and a few items, this is perfect and I thoroughly recommend it. I have a 14" laptop and it fits perfectly, there's still a bit of room in the case as well so I can even use my neoprene laptop sleeve as well for extra protection.

The main compartment does not have any dividers or anything, it is designed just to house the laptop. The zip to access the compartment is really nice quality too, the whole case feels very well made indeed.

The front compartment is handy for other items as well. I have managed to get my mains cable and power pack and my mouse in there. They do stick out a bit, but they do fit in. I took a bit of a gamble with this case as other reviewers had said that they couldn't fit their chargers etc in. This was not the case for me. If you just need a case for the laptop and mains charger and a few small items, you will fit them in, but that'll be it.

The shoulder strap cannot be removed, but is adjustable and has a 'grippy' padded area which makes carrying the laptop a comfy experience. The handles are really comfortable and very secure. The whole case has padding to protect the laptop as well, it's not really tick or anything, but it will protect your laptop from small knocks etc. The case does not weigh much either so it is really easy to carry your laptop around.

I'm really happy with it. It is a very well made, simple laptop case which was just what I was after.
on 16 June 2014
Great little carry bag - very pleased with the quality - fit for purpose, will order again if required and would definitely recommend.
on 16 September 2014
A good compact case with good protection for the laptop - not too large but big enough to hold charger, mouse and external CD drive.
on 6 March 2014
I brought this as a spare to keep in my desk at work. It carries enough for a short day-trip, quality is goos and light in weight.
on 2 September 2013
This was a replacement for a Wenger case I bought last year but was stolen (with laptop!). Still as good as ever. Highly commend.