on 31 December 2012
I bought overall 3 of them (Giraffe, Panda and Santa). They are irresistibly cute, soft to touch nicely coloured squeezable toys. The bottoms of each have bean type filling. They are fun to throw and a suitable gift for both adults and kids. Delivered on time. Exact to the picture.

Cannot advise about durability at this point.
on 27 June 2012
Bonsai the cuddly panda is a gorgeous toy. I'm a 19 year old girl, bought him to put at the bottom of my bed along with Tippy the Giraffe/ He's lovely, so chubby and soft and absolutely adorable. Looks great, pretty small size (6inches is 12cm) so be sure to measure it to check the size is what you want I know they make bigger versions.

I absolutely love Bonsai he arrived very quickly and is absolutely lovely.

I don't see how this toy could be rated for educational value? it's a ball green white and black panda stuffed animal....

Ty are more of a collectable decorative toy rather than a stuffed animal to play with an ruin, they are beautifully made. Very happy to add him and Tippy to my collection.
review image review image
on 21 August 2014
The product is really cute and soft, it serves its purpose however it is a lot smaller than i expected it to be. It has also been oddly squashed and shaped so that all of the stuffing is on one side of the teddy and won't go back. Despite this, it is an okay present to someone who doesn't know how big it is supposed to be :)
on 12 April 2012
Really cute. Roughly the size of the palm of your hand. Well made and will last a long time. Good price and quick delivery. My partner loved it as she loves Pandas.
on 8 May 2014
super super cute soft gift. My friend loved it.. I mean, any panda lover would love this gift. Would recommend
on 23 December 2014