Size: 3X-Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£24.99+ Free shipping

on 10 September 2012
Please see my reviews of other EDZ products elsewhere.
I have the two piece set and both are equally useful and essential for every day use.
The only slight improvement would be perhaps a set of loops for your feet - some alternative makes already have this feature.
on 24 May 2015
Essential all-year-round biking undergarment for every biker. I wear mine in all weathers as it keeps me both warm & cool as required. This is my second pair of these and the design has changed a little since the previous pair I bought (for the better - like stronger waist elastic).
I would recommend these to all bikers to wear under your protective clothing of choice.
(Note that these leggings are NOT padded or armoured).
on 5 September 2012
Fantastic product wore them on a hot day under my leather jeans, the most cumfortable I'v ever been wasn't hot or sweaty just right and when it cam to taking jeans off no problems. fully recomend.
on 24 July 2014
Replaced an old pair after many years. They're the best base layer I've had.
on 13 July 2011
Good well made leggings at reasonable price. Beneficial under leathers in both hot and cold climates. Makes getting leathers off very easy. Quick drying so ideal for trips away. I have 3 pairs and would not be without them.
on 2 January 2011
My son thinks they're great so it's a win win for me. He's felt a little cold but has managed considering he works outdoors and the temperature has been well below freezing - not bad.
on 15 July 2014
I have a 36 - 38 waist so chose XL based on sizing advice on the page - too big, L would have been better. Otherwise OK.
on 10 November 2013
Bought these for my husband. He says they are great. Thin underneath motorcycle gear, but keeps him warm. Would recommend
on 4 September 2014
Good quality product, delivered on time. sizing is accurate and it does exactly what it says it does.
on 8 September 2013
I bought these so that I could wear them in different seasons & to get the extra leg length but what a disappointment! Awful! I took them away with me, still in the package & as soon as I put them on, I realised that I'd made a mistake but I was stuck with them! They feel so plasticky on your legs & I was just lucky that the temperature wasn't too high. I can only imagine that the folks who have given a good review haven't been anywhere hot in them. I recommend that you buy from a shop so that you can try them on first!