4.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone
I bought this phone along with a N300a VOIP base station and they work great together. Sound quality is great and the phone is very featured packed for a house phone. The screen isn't up to mobile phone standards but is the best I have seen on a house phone for this money. I have found that even on the "Eco" setting I still get perfect coverage all over my house...
Published 22 months ago by FriskyFisk

I bought this handset to go with our existing Gigaset C475 system, having left two of the original handsets out in the rainiest summer we've ever had. The C47 handsets are no longer commonly available, although I've since found one or two on offer.

Published 21 months ago by James Lizard

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as what went before...and that's not just nostalgia!, 18 July 2012
This review is from: Gigaset C 610 H pianoblack With German plug only, S30852H2355B101 (Electronics)

The new handset is not a patch on its predecessor for build quality, display or features. Although there is a mute button (as requested by many users) the facility to record conversations has gone. You may not use this often, but for some important conversations it's very useful indeed. Battery life is also not as good as on C47 handset
And although I checked for compatibility with our existing sytem on the Gigaset website, it does not fit our C475 base unit.
Replacements should always be better built and offer more than their forerunners. Unfortunately this doesn't.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, 27 Jun 2012

I have only one minor criticism and that is that the phone feels a bit light/hollow, I would have preferred if it felt a bit more solid. It seems be have good construction quality but it's just a bit lightweight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gigaset C610h, 6 Jan 2013
Mr. A. Richardson "BMW" (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this purchase, We already have a gigaset trio and this phone was what we were looking for, perfect.

ARRAY(0xaa82d558)