5.0 out of 5 stars Good
It is a gift for one of my friends.
Although our relationship came to an end, it seems to be a good head phone.
Published 4 months ago by zhangkq

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly designed
Published 19 months ago by gh123

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Audio-Technica ATH-SJ55 Portable headphones with rotating earpiece - White (Electronics)
It is a gift for one of my friends.
Although our relationship came to an end, it seems to be a good head phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for my Creative Aurvana Live headphones, 1 May 2013
I bought this to replace my creative aurvana live headphones, which i thought were not really going to be beatable for value, but these headphones are in fact better. I use them with a fiio e6 amp, and they're preferable to my phonak PFEs & to the aurvana live headphones. Excellent bass, clarity, noise cancellation, separation. I also use them for DJing and they work very well, and they fold easily making them very portable. Highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly designed, 28 Dec 2012
Although I have little to compare to besides earphones I have found these to be very disappointing. The sound quality seems fairly good, I much prefer them to earphones, but this is partly personal preference. Although they do not feel particularly well made or sturdy, with a folding design which I would have rather they didn't include, they have lasted without fault for a year.

My main problem with them is their sound isolation. Rather than remove background noise they seem to amplify it. They have the effect of putting a cup over your ear then tapping on it. Moving your head slightly causes a loud rustle. It completely detracts from any positive experience using these. NOT RECOMMENDED.