on 22 July 2013
I bought this parachute for my new youth group in January; the children love it, so far we have only managed to use it about five times but they always have a great time. The last time we used it I noticed that some of the stitching had started to come undone around the edges. When I originally purchased the item I noticed there were some negative reviews but I decided to try it out anyway... first few uses were fine but I can tell it will need replacing soon. Such a shame, as I was literally about to order the next size up (we now have more children in the group) from the same company. Will now be looking elsewhere for a more durable parachute for children to play with!

In summary: good for a one-off use, but not a good investment! I will update this if I manage to find a better parachute out there
on 13 November 2014
this was bought for our gym tots group to replace the old one , it was the cheapest on amazon and anywhere i looked , but it also feel cheap in construction , its not the soft parachute material our last one was this is nylon crinkle material , which honestly feels like it might rip any moment at the seems ( so far it hasnt but im not willing to bet that it wont ? )....the kids adore using the parachute and untill we can afford a better one ( or untill this one breaks ) it will do
on 27 May 2014
super fun, kids loved it, a little small, good for a group of 6-8 5 to 6 year olds... but the handles are feeble, two of them tore away almost immediately.
on 10 February 2012
this is a good product for the price- it's bid enough for around 8 toddlers and my children love it. it isnt as durable as the ones ive used before and possibly wouldnt hold out for daily or rigorous use, but its great for domestic use and parties!
on 11 September 2013
We need a small parashute for our Toddlers to use in the church hall and this is excellent! Just right.
on 14 August 2013
The parachute is well-made, and suitable for use with a small group of young children. It would have been good to have some ideas for games included.
on 10 December 2013
Tough enough for 10 three year old boys to pull and play with at a party. Good packaging with it too!
on 29 December 2013
not sure about this one yet, my one year old was not to interested but i think he will get into it as he gets older or maybe he just wasnt in the mood when he first played with it. otherwise, it was fast delivery and it is massive, although i dont understand the price tag, seems a bit expensive for what it is.....
on 25 February 2013
I purchased this parachute for a playgroup, the size is good for a little group of toddlers. I was so disappointed when it arrived. The material is bad and the stitching is rubbish, not very sturdy, and considering little children will be tugging it, I don't think it would last long. It is being returned!
on 10 January 2013
really pleased with this. good quality, plenty of handles. a handy carrying pouch and easy to store.this item was a gift for an autistic child. he absolutely loves it and the whole family also get to join in the fun!. thank you.