5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a 3yr old party!
Tough enough for 10 three year old boys to pull and play with at a party. Good packaging with it too!
Published 7 months ago by Rm

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not last...
Published 11 months ago by Dorothy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not last..., 22 July 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Brookite 2.40m Play Parachute (Toy)
I bought this parachute for my new youth group in January; the children love it, so far we have only managed to use it about five times but they always have a great time. The last time we used it I noticed that some of the stitching had started to come undone around the edges. When I originally purchased the item I noticed there were some negative reviews but I decided to try it out anyway... first few uses were fine but I can tell it will need replacing soon. Such a shame, as I was literally about to order the next size up (we now have more children in the group) from the same company. Will now be looking elsewhere for a more durable parachute for children to play with!

In summary: good for a one-off use, but not a good investment! I will update this if I manage to find a better parachute out there

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality parachute, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Brookite 2.40m Play Parachute (Toy)
I purchased this parachute for a playgroup, the size is good for a little group of toddlers. I was so disappointed when it arrived. The material is bad and the stitching is rubbish, not very sturdy, and considering little children will be tugging it, I don't think it would last long. It is being returned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a 3yr old party!, 10 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for Toddlers, 11 Sep 2013
F. Walshaw "fcwtigger" (Swanage Dorset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brookite 2.40m Play Parachute (Toy)
We need a small parashute for our Toddlers to use in the church hall and this is excellent! Just right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Brookite 2.40m Play Parachute (Toy)
The parachute is well-made, and suitable for use with a small group of young children. It would have been good to have some ideas for games included.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for outdoor play, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Brookite 2.40m Play Parachute (Toy)
Great for parties in the garden with the kids. Not too big but you do need a few people to use it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Parachute, 3 Sep 2012
This review is from: Brookite 2.40m Play Parachute (Toy)
The parachute was great fun at my childs birthday. Seems well made, but could do with the plastic balls being sold together.

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 10 Feb 2012
This review is from: Brookite 2.40m Play Parachute (Toy)
this is a good product for the price- it's bid enough for around 8 toddlers and my children love it. it isnt as durable as the ones ive used before and possibly wouldnt hold out for daily or rigorous use, but its great for domestic use and parties!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh as air, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Brookite 2.40m Play Parachute (Toy)
just the right thing for our playgroup, strong and hardwearing but lightweight to handle at the same time

3.0 out of 5 stars a lot of fun ., but handles started ripping off after two of three play group activities..., 27 May 2014
This review is from: Brookite 2.40m Play Parachute (Toy)
super fun, kids loved it, a little small, good for a group of 6-8 5 to 6 year olds... but the handles are feeble, two of them tore away almost immediately.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›