5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lettersaurus
Published 21 months ago by Baby Bloomer 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Good... Whilst it lasted
This was a really great toy. My little girl loved playing with it and it was also one of the toys that was not too irritating and had a lot of variation.

Published 6 months ago by SM

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lettersaurus, 4 Oct 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
I am aware that Leapfrog market this toy for 12-36 month old children but my 6 month old daughter loves it! I really like the three different modes, when you press each button along Lettersaurus's spine, mode 1 - a different nursery rhyme is played, mode 2 - letters, mode 3 - colours! You can adjust the volume to medium or high and when you press the button on Lettersaurus's head it flashes and plays the alphabet song. I think that my daughter will get a lot more out of it when she is older and is learning the alphabet, colours and words but even now she loves it. I am aware that you can personalise the Lettersaurus so that when your child presses the letter corresponding to the first letter of their name Lettersaurus does some special, but I haven't got around to doing that yet. I would wholeheartedly recommend this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our son love it!, 7 Sep 2011
Just_Lily (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
This is really a good buy. Keep my baby boy busy, he just sit on the sofa and keep pressing the buttons for different songs. I'm not sure how many different songs but I think it's more than 3 and the most important thing is keep my son happy. Two thumbs up for LeapFrog! and Thanks to Amazon for the speedy delivery!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good... Whilst it lasted, 12 Jan 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)

However, it now repeats the same thing over and over again, even when the toy hasn't been touched. It has to remain permanently off and can no longer be used as it seems to only want to play one thing. It isn't the batteries - it simply doesn't work any longer - which is a real shame :(

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
my son love it so much .its good quality and i highly recommended .the price is excellent .look no more ..

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this toy!, 28 Nov 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
I bought this upon seeing the reviews of other parents and I absolutely love it. There are many melodies and it keeps my baby interested. She also loves the dino for its colors. Would recommend it to any new parent

5.0 out of 5 stars a hit with the boy wonder, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
bought this for my sons first he had many toys but this seems to be his favourite he goes back to it time and time again, its pretty educational and entertaining its brill val for money & arrived pretty quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars LeapFrog Lettersaurus, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
I bought this for my baby granddaughter for Christmas so she hasn't seen it yet, but I know she is going to love it. I feel it's a good learning aid, it has 26 buttons covering all the letters of the alphabet which once pressed will speak a word starting with that letter. The buttons are in four different colours which when pressed names the colour and the third option is playing a tune. I was also pleased to hear that the voice has an English accent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item!!, 8 Sep 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
Loved the look of the lettersaurus or my 1 year old he was pleased with it, and the only fault with the item is the letter 'X' say's 'Exit' which is obviously wrong this fault needs sorting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supersaurus, 8 Jan 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
My six month old adores his Lettersauraus. He can just about manage to press the buttons to set off the music by himself. It is great that there are three settings for colours, music and letters for a bit of variety. The voice recording is quite sweet and hasn't got on my nerves yet! The two volume settings are also perfect. It is a robust, colourful toy which has kept him entertained for a good while already. I would recommend this toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars X for EXIT !!!, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
I can't understand how they could make such a mistake to put Exit for the letter X so I e-mailed them and this is the response they gave....
Hi,

Thanks for your recent correspondence!

Your concern has been reviewed by both our Marketing and the Educational Advisory Teams. All our products are vetted by United Kingdom educational experts to ensure the highest quality and customer satisfaction.

They have informed me that we use the most common words to illustrate the pronunciation of the letter. This is regardless of the location, we also make sure that the audios do not state that the word ?starts or begins? with a particular letter.

While there are some words that start with the NAME of the letter (x-ray) and there are words that start with a less common sound for x (xylophone), there are no words that start with the most common SOUND for X (ks). This is why Lettersaurus uses a word with the X sound in the middle.

We hope this alleviates your concerns surrounding the content of this particular toy,

Regards