5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lettersaurus
Published on 4 Oct 2012 by Baby Bloomer 1

1.0 out of 5 stars lettersaurus
I'm not happy at all with this product I don't care if its just sounds or not EXIT begins with an E not an X I got this for my daughters first birthday and I'm not happy I have called leapfrog to complain about this and I was told its just sounds leapfrog are suppose to be the best educational toys out there but X is for EXIT not when I went to school
Published 8 months ago by Lizzy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lettersaurus, 4 Oct 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
I am aware that Leapfrog market this toy for 12-36 month old children but my 6 month old daughter loves it! I really like the three different modes, when you press each button along Lettersaurus's spine, mode 1 - a different nursery rhyme is played, mode 2 - letters, mode 3 - colours! You can adjust the volume to medium or high and when you press the button on Lettersaurus's head it flashes and plays the alphabet song. I think that my daughter will get a lot more out of it when she is older and is learning the alphabet, colours and words but even now she loves it. I am aware that you can personalise the Lettersaurus so that when your child presses the letter corresponding to the first letter of their name Lettersaurus does some special, but I haven't got around to doing that yet. I would wholeheartedly recommend this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our son love it!, 7 Sep 2011
Just_Lily (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
This is really a good buy. Keep my baby boy busy, he just sit on the sofa and keep pressing the buttons for different songs. I'm not sure how many different songs but I think it's more than 3 and the most important thing is keep my son happy. Two thumbs up for LeapFrog! and Thanks to Amazon for the speedy delivery!

1.0 out of 5 stars lettersaurus, 15 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars This lettersaurus can't spell!, 10 Jan 2014
Simon Gymer "Shark" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
My nearly 2 year old son got given this as a gift at Christmas. The toy itself is quite nice, very solid and he quite enjoys it. When you press each letter it spells a word beginning with that letter. Unfortunately for some reason the letter X spells the word "exit". The people that programmed this toy should be shot. What is wrong with x-ray or one of the other many words that actually start with the letter x?!

4.0 out of 5 stars Children loved it, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
Although my two 1 year old grandchildren loved it - I didn't like the fact that the letters are spoken out in capitals and then a word presented to give the sound. This is not a connection that would be easily taken on board by youngsters. However, they love the different musi attached to each letter so keeps them entertained. If I recall, the caterpillar version of this toy is in phonetic sounds and much better learning tool than this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good... Whilst it lasted, 12 Jan 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
This was a really great toy. My little girl loved playing with it and it was also one of the toys that was not too irritating and had a lot of variation.

However, it now repeats the same thing over and over again, even when the toy hasn't been touched. It has to remain permanently off and can no longer be used as it seems to only want to play one thing. It isn't the batteries - it simply doesn't work any longer - which is a real shame :(

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
my son love it so much .its good quality and i highly recommended .the price is excellent .look no more ..

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this toy!, 28 Nov 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
I bought this upon seeing the reviews of other parents and I absolutely love it. There are many melodies and it keeps my baby interested. She also loves the dino for its colors. Would recommend it to any new parent

5.0 out of 5 stars a hit with the boy wonder, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
bought this for my sons first he had many toys but this seems to be his favourite he goes back to it time and time again, its pretty educational and entertaining its brill val for money & arrived pretty quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Supersaurus, 8 Jan 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
My six month old adores his Lettersauraus. He can just about manage to press the buttons to set off the music by himself. It is great that there are three settings for colours, music and letters for a bit of variety. The voice recording is quite sweet and hasn't got on my nerves yet! The two volume settings are also perfect. It is a robust, colourful toy which has kept him entertained for a good while already. I would recommend this toy.

LeapFrog Lettersaurus