5.0 out of 5 stars An easy to use, fast machine with great results.
Firstly I admit it, on most occasions I'm a tea drinker - I've never really been a big coffee drinker as I've never found any variety I really like and previous machines I've used such as a Bosch Tassimo never really produced anything of merit.

I didn't fancy all of the efforts the more expensive specialist machines seem to involve, plus I'm easily swayed by...
Published on 27 Jun 2012 by A. Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaked... can't recommend this model
It's a nice enough box, but, like another reviewer here, my machine leak - as in dropped a cup of water on the bench in a few minutes. Machine did not need to be on, and it is not from the o-ring by the water tank inside... I'd say a bad design.
Published on 22 July 2011 by Timothy Bates

‹ Previous | 116 17 1821 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact and efficient appliance, 23 Sep 2012
I found the Krups XN300540 Pixie to be a great unit. It is easy to use and takes no time to make an espresso. It's small footprint makes it ideal for apartments with limited benchtop space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nespresso Pixie, 19 Sep 2012
I have treated myself to the pixie machine and it is fab I had tasted the coffee before so knew what I was getting. I would only change one thing and that it is very noisey, I read a lot of the reviews beforehand and did not pick up on this.

I ordered a bumper lot of capsules direct from Nespresso and they arrived quickly and with a free storage thing. All in all very happy and loving a quality coffee every morning

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine, 15 Sep 2012
ALAN (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nespresso by Krups XN300640 Pixie Coffee Machine - Electric Red (Kitchen & Home)
I got this Pixie machine as a birthday present. I have to say, it's amazing. It heats up very quickly (20-25 seconds) and creates fantastic coffee (And I'm a fussy coffee drinker), it's not too loud either. I can't recommend it enough, it also comes with a sample Nespresso capsule pack, basically 1 shot of every flavour.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 31 Aug 2012
a nespresso every morning quickly becomes a very enjoyable habit.

However one advice, avoid buying capsules on amazon or ebay, they are very often copies... yes, copies...

just pop in a nespresso shop, the 10 do not cost more than 3.5 pounds. And when you buy a machine, pop in the nespresso website and register. You will get an amazing welcome offer: I bought 150 capsules for around 45 pounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased, 9 July 2012
S. J. Bonne (W.Sussex England) - See all my reviews
Really quick and easy for that odd cup of coffee (not suitable for several people at one time).
No mess and easy to clean after a few cups. Doesn't take up as much space as many other coffee machines do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great machine, 3 July 2012
Nice & compact. Well made. A bit pricey but should last. Quite small amount & no cups included

Search around for capsules as they can be pricey

5.0 out of 5 stars Nespresso Pixie, 21 April 2012
Love this product. Makes superb coffee and so easy to use. Was a long time making the decision to get one because of the price of the coffee pods but the resulting coffee is superb and in my opinion, well worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee machine, 17 April 2012
This coffee machine is really great!!!
We bought this as a Xmas present for friends and they love it.
Only downside is that you have to order the pods online as Nespresso only has a few stores in the UK.
The coffee is excellent and great choice

5.0 out of 5 stars A real gem!, 20 Feb 2012
Twice-yearly trips to see my Bro-in-Law (who has this machine) was enough to get my coffee juices flowing. So after our recent trip in Jan I purchased one, and I'm not disappointed! It's quick to heat up, easy to use / operate and I love it's simple design. No fuss with filters etc - it's all contained within the coffee pods. Decaff coffee pods are also available and taste really good too. A very neat machine that doesn't take up much worktop space. Longer coffee drinks are also possible for those who don't like expresso - just do two shots and add hot milk - you even get a slightly frothy top! Have tried using recently boiled water and this can help - as the only slight complaint is I like my coffee hot and the drinks can cool quite quickly. Overall - really hard to fault though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Krups Nespresso Pixie, 17 Feb 2012
So far, this is great. I have another Nespresso machine at work, and find it makes very good coffee. This is just as good, in a smaller package. One feature of this one is the auto off function, which is useful - I found I am always leaving the other one on. This looks stylish, and doesn't take up much room at all. Buy one at the right time, and you can get a good cashback/free coffee deal as well.

‹ Previous | 116 17 1821 | Next ›