on 30 March 2015
I use this all the time and I love it. The first one developed a fault within the first week (the pumps seem to be a bit dodgy) but with Amazon's utterly brilliant returns system, the new one arrived the next morning.
on 30 July 2013
I already have the Magimix version of this (practically identical), and this unit certainly didn't disappoint. Without doubt, this is the most popular and easy to use coffee machine I have ever come across. Combined with the Aeroccino milk frother, and using semi skimmed UHT milk (yes that's right), you can make better cappuccinos than many so-called professional coffee shops. The range and quality of Nespresso coffee capsules perfectly complements this machine, and caters for all but the most fussy tastes. The machine is robust and easy to maintain, and can be recommended without hesitation.
on 9 December 2011
We were replacing a Nespresso Citiz and after reading many reviews, opted for this Pixie Coffee Machine. We read that others had received a machine that leaked but risked it. The machine arrived, it looked great and so we set it up. Not only did it leak but the red light indicating that the machine was empty would not turn off. We sent it back the next day and because of Amazon's great customer service, decided because we liked the machine, to risk a replacement rather than a refund. The replacement arrived very quickly (first rate service Amazon) and this time everything was OK.

The machine looks great, is much better than the Citiz that was replaced. Even when the machine has turned itself off (energy saving), you can put your cup in place, put the capsule in, press the button and get on with doing something else and the machine starts as soon as it has warmed up (usually very quickly) - this made me jump the first time but I am used to it now! It is quite noisy but a small price to pay for a very good looking, efficient machine.
on 22 August 2012
Product arrived within 36 hours of my order and was packed securley. This machine is very easy to set up - there are detailed instructions to follow included in the user manual. It took less than 5 minutes. There are 16 capsules included in the box which helps establish your preferences for the various types of coffee available. I have only used this machine a few times but it delivers great tasting coffee in seconds. Very compact design which is great for smaller kitchens and for people like me that just need a caffine boast first thing in the morning and do not necessarily want their coffee machine to be a key feature of their kitchen. Machine looks great too.
on 18 May 2011
I just received this as a present. It is amazing. The coffee is fabulous. As I have a heart problem I can only drink decaff and the quality of the decaff coffee is awesome. I can
now make myself amazing espresso's and normal coffee that tastes as goood as any with caffeine. My husband was also very impressed with the taste of the other capsules in the sample that came with it. I also like the way you can programme it to the cup or mug sizes of your choice. It really is an awesome machine and I would recommend it to anyone that likes a good quality coffee.
on 6 July 2013
I bought this recently having lost use of the previous model when I separated from my wife. I really missed the good coffee! This is a pleasure to use - and i particularly like the way you can program the buttons to dispense the amount you like. The coffee tastes great again!
It was a holiday in a posh hotel which sold us on the idea of buying one of these machines and to be honest, we’ve never for a moment regretted our purchase.

It’s not the cheapest way to drink coffee, of course, but it’s absolutely delicious and certainly better value than buying an inferior coffee in the High Street.

The machine came with a taster set of coffee flavours and, as members of the Nespresso Club, we’ve taken advantage of the £40 voucher and have stocked up on a host of yummy flavours, every single one of which has proven to be an absolute winner.

Delivery and packing could not be faulted and we are so far delighted with our new purchase.
on 23 July 2011
I've been a Nespresso addict since they first came out but sadly my old machine finally gave up the ghost. Having learnt that the cappuccino function wasn't something I needed I had a look on line and found this Nespresso by Krups XN300540 Pixie Coffee Machine, Titanium

Absolutely brilliant, quick start, really neat and compact design.

And great coffee!
on 19 May 2013
Good product at a good price. If you like good coffee its hard to get better. Have had at least 5 different types of coffee makers, but this is the best. Not the cheapest cup of coffee, but consistent and tastes really good
on 28 December 2015
Lovely, easy to use machine. Makes great coffee with no fuss. You can alter the cup size to fit your needs too. You can feel the quality in all the various parts from the robust water reservoir to the satisfying clunk when you pull down the handle to deploy the capsule. Low maintenance as no milk aspect to clean.