on 21 November 2011
Lovely little lightweight bike with beutiful metalic paint, but, it is very small. It's too small for my average height just turned 4 year old son. If your looking for a younger child I'd recommend this but, not for anyone 4 or over.
on 16 February 2012
For a boy's second birthday was a great success. He was thrilled unwrapping it. He can't sit properly yet but it works anyway!.
on 29 December 2013
My son 2y6m old got bike for Christmas (5 days ago) and it's been a hit.

Bike is light, seat could be set really low so my son was able to start using it instantly, he is 95cm (we started with seat 1 cm above minimum, now about 4cm).

Steering comes with some resistance, this might actually be good as some sources advice starting with bike with fixed front well...
I really looks that at this initial stage break are not needed.

We have been using the bike everyday. Today my son has done 6km off road (forest paths).

Few issues:
* one real issue: domed nuts holding rear wheel stand out a bit and my son hit them few times. We are now using his winter boots so not a big deal. In summer it could have been different story.
* also, plastic wheels do not give impression of durability and do not grip well on hardwood floors, on the other hand they are light
on 17 February 2014
Suited for little children. My 2 years old daughter is only 82 cm tall, but she can already use it.
on 14 July 2015
I bought that wee bike for my wee boy, 1 year and 10 moths old. And I have to say, great deal for good price.
Advert suggest that its for kids 3-5 years. IMHO it should be rather for kids 2-3, bike is really small. But easy to montage, very light and just simply very well designed.
on 8 September 2012
My kid is 2.5yrs, he has both a wooden and metal bike. Before I always preferred the wooden ones, thinking they're the creme de la creme of balance bikes. However, i've now switch over to the metal version. This bike is at an amazing price compared to wooden bikes and i think better for the following reasons.

It is lighter (very light), this means when your kids tires of it, your not stuck with a heavy wooden bike to carry home. The wooden one we have is very heavy compared to this. Thus, it is now relegated to the Grandparents house. I do think though it is smaller than the wooden ones, which makes it a perfect size for a younger child. I think even for a child just turned 2 years and a bit.

As it's lighter the child can pick the bike up/push it themselves, which is useful when we enter the supermarket. Also, ideal when they fall with the bike.

Don't let the price make you think your buying a 2nd class product, it's simply not true and i'm surprised that it is being sold so cheaply. This in one of those buys where buying the cheapest is also buying the best. These type of bargains don't come around that often!
on 22 October 2013
Fantastic price! I cannot fault it. My 2 year old loves it. Good quality, why buy a more expensive one?
on 3 March 2016
This is my first Amazon review. I was inspired to write it after seeing that, unbelievably, this bike had been given 1 star reviews!

This bike is, without doubt, the best thing I have ever purchased for my little boy. For enjoyment value it has outlasted every toy he has had and will be put in the shed to be enjoyed some more by any other children we might have. The rubber tires are practical, the thing is very solidly constructed and even though it is more toy than bike, it has sailed through being ridden literally hundreds of miles over the 2 years we have owned it.

We got it for him for his 2nd birthday and he found it too hard to balance so we put it away for a couple of months but by 2 and a half he was ready to ride it and from that day we have not needed a buggy. He has gone everywhere with me on this bike from countryside walks to riding around the town when I pop to the shops.

Even though my son was STILL riding this when he was 4 I would say that this bike is not suitable for any normal sized 4 year old. The seat and handle bars are now too low for him, he is 4 and a half.

Buy this bike you will not regret it.
on 6 November 2014
I bought this for a three year old's birthday gift and was happy enough with the product for the most part, however a couple of issues have reduced the star rating. The wheels are a cheap plastic and may split easily, something difficult to discern from images. The main issue however was that the seat does not adjust very far and will not last very long for a three year old (a small three year old at that). The seat had to be pulled all the way up to be comfortable and will not go further, so it is unlikely to last for the full age range specified.
on 25 January 2015
Bought this for my little boys Christmas when he was 22 months. He loved his wooden trike but was outgrowing it so thought this was the next thing to buy him. Looked into few different ones as wasn't sure whether to get metal or wooden. Really glad I chose this one, he loves it and think the fact it looks more like a real bike appeals to him. He was using it outside after a couple of weeks and has taken to it straight away. He's quite tall for his age but on lowest setting the bike is perfect size. It's so light for me to carry if he gets tired. Have no problem with wheels, they seem sturdy enough for outside use and we've been through the puddles a few times. Great buy and great price for first balance bike.