Flavour Name: Chicken, Duck and Rabbit|Size: 4 x 2 kg|Change
Price:£8.66 - £37.99

on 2 February 2012
A nice biscuit. My cats have never been that keen on anything Duck. Sometimes it gives them the runs but I think the
Rabbit and Chicken makes up for it as it does not stay in the dish for long. Again...at that price it certainly was
worth it. Would get it again.
on 19 October 2011
I HAVE TEN RESCUE CATS WHO'S AGES RANGE FROM SEVEN YEARS TO FIVE MONTHS OLD AND I MUST SAY THAT OUT OF ALL THE DIFFERENT BRANDS OF DRIED CAT FOOD THAT I HAVE TRIED OVER THE YEARS THIS BRAND SEEMS TO BE THE ONE THAT THEY PREFER.
on 21 July 2013
I changed brand from Whiskas to Go-Cat when the cheese bites were changed in the recipe by Whiskas, also the cost had risen significantly so I looked about for an alternative for my babies and selected Go-Cat - they had had this before but I had always favoured Whiskas. So subscribe and save is the most cost effect way of buying the cats their din dins and the added bonus is that I don't have to carry the sacks back from the Supermarket either. Free delivery too, to my door what more can I ask? Well, just that my cay's are happy and well fed and they most certainly are.

Thanks for the great service being provided with Subscribe and save - I haven't used this facility for anything else as yet but I'm sure I shall in the future.

Great service, even better value (Tesco can't beat these prices) and happy Pussy Cats. :)

Very happy customer.
on 23 May 2011
Cats love these biscuits and what a bargain! I searched everywhere for the best price and Amazon won. So its all good.
on 7 July 2013
My 4 cats love this flavour very much . Tried other varieties which they just turn their noses up and walk away ... They are always on hand in little bowls to nibble at when they feel inclined , its surprising how quickly the bowls are empty ... Good buy good price and recommended ..... By the cats ...........Meiow ..........
on 6 May 2015
We don't usually buy cat food like this - we bought it for a number of outdoor stray cats that we feed.

They seem to like it and it mixes reasonably well with soft meaty food in gravy.

If you are planning to mix this with jelly food it will not mix as well.

This is quite a good cat food.
on 2 December 2015
What can I say? My cat just loves this. He's totally gone off his wet food and would eat these constantly if I let him. That's good enough for me and it's quite reasonably priced. I used to get pedigree cat food specifically for Maine Coons but at almost four times the price. My cat seems to prefer this rather than the very expensive one, am really pleased about thus as its saving me a small fortune. He's a huge maine coon so the food bill is enormous as is the pet insurance and the cat litter which I buy in bulk from Amazon. If you're looking for a good litter get the Yesterday's News.
on 23 February 2011
An excellent way of buying bulk cat biscuits. I have used this seller on a couple of occasions with no problems at all. Efficient and quick.
on 1 October 2011
my cats love this and it sells st a good price. What's more delivery is good and it saves me carrying it home from the shop.
on 15 August 2011
Our cats thrive on Go Cat, we cannot give an opinion on the taste but the delivery service was quick, on schedule