on 31 May 2012
I received the watch 3 days after my purchase, which was not bad. The watch seems very nice, but I was dissapointed with three things:
1-The battery was worn off when i got the watch, so i had to get a new one. Then it was working fine.
2-I didnt get any Warranty with the watch.
3-I contacted the seller and asked if they could send me a warranty, but they didnt want to.

The watch looks nice; I contacted him and explained what was the problem, but nothing was done. Any other seller whouldn't have mind to sign the warranty and post, (once I warned him that it was missing from the package). Due to the lack of profesionalism shown I now have lost trust and even wonder if the watch is real DKNY or not? ... why wouldnt they just post me the warranty? I will have to return it. :-(
55 comments|19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 November 2014
I wasn't sure if this was authentic or not so I took the watch to DKNY and they said it was, I think I paid £145.00 and in the shop it was £259.00 wow big saver... The Mrs loved it.. It looks a lot better than the actual picture I don't think it gives it any justice.. Great price, great watch.
on 5 December 2013
lovely looking and works perfectly nice fit and very good looking watch will suit anyone with a decent taste a+
on 29 March 2014
Do not buy from these people! Watch was damaged so had to return (after paying £10 to get a few links taken out) then had to re order through 'amazon retailers' but I have asked the seller if they will take three kinks out for me before posting to save me another tenner & for the original faulty item...no response after three attempts to contact! Don't know if new watch will be dispatched any time soon as status has been 'dispatching now' for days!!! The moral of the story is.... If you want an expensive item then DONT buy online, go to a reputable retailer where you can speak to a human being as apposed to making several failed attempts to make contact with (who ever these people are) online via emails if you have a problem!!! V- annoyed as this was my supposed to be my birthday present :-(
on 9 October 2013
Bought this item for my sistere 30th birthday... looks better than the pic, it dsnt do it justice... amazing buy and to get it at this price is amazing.... top product
on 2 January 2015
Great watch daughter loves it had to take a couple of links out as to big for her wrist.arrived and packed well.
on 4 March 2015
3 Year Review
Works just as it did new.
However the gold links in the strap have started to fade.
The glass watch face cover does have a couple of scratches so please don't be expecting Gorillas glass style scratch resistance.
For over £200 that I paid, possibly expected it to age a little better.
Though I cannot deny, it is still a very good looking watch!
on 11 May 2012
I ordered the item on 5th of may and got it by 9th of may. I was so delighted to see the watch as it looks more beautiful than in the picture. It doesn't look too big on my wrist. the watch is lovely, whoever buys it gonna love it.
on 19 April 2013
Bought as a Christmas gift...it's fantastic ..my wife loves it. Very good looking...arrived on time ... Needed to change the length of the strap...the local watch repair watch removed the extra pins...
on 31 March 2015
Decent price
Fast delivery
this was a gift for someone & they absoloutly loved it!