4.0 out of 5 stars They work but do not over use.
I bought these heel cups because I have suffered from Plantar Fasciitis for 3 and a half years. It started out as a leg cramp when walking and soon advanced to the whole nerve along my right leg giving me enormous pain.
Published 16 months ago by C M Pitman

3.0 out of 5 stars Good material but not large enough
Although the material appears to be very good the size spread of 4.5 to 7 is not adequate for a men's size 7. Perhaps just about usable but I have now had to buy the larger size. Excellent delivery service.
Published 15 months ago by John T. Caws

4.0 out of 5 stars They work but do not over use., 5 April 2013
This review is from: Active Orthotics Trademark Imprinted Silicone Blue Spot Heel Cups (Apparel)
I went to the Docs and soon found out that there is virtually no treatment for this condition other than shoe inserts and exercises. I was promptly prescribed shoe inserts which were fantastic. They were top of the range from Australia and did the job great.
Once my nerve pain was sorted, little by little the heel pain started to become apparent. In the end I was completely crippled, not being able to stand until the Tendons had stretched and then it was mighty painful.
I then ordered these "Orthoworld Silicone Gel blue spot heel cups for the treatment of Plantar fasciitis" items.
They are great, really great. If you have the kind of heel pain that I am having, just get them and you will never believe how much relief you will get.
Now here's the 'Rub'. These pads will work but once you have worn them for a few weeks, possibly only days, you will need to take them out and use soft lined inner soled shoes or inserts that you can get from Boots and the like, as you will make the whole condition worse....well that's what happened to me.
I love these cups but if you have the condition I have as explained above here is what I suggest.
1.Obtain prescribed sole insets (check for Pronation with a foot specialist).
2.Wear them until you feel better, then take them out.
3.If you get heel pain, buy the items I am reviewing here.
4.Take them out when you feel better.
5.Do exercises that can be found online.....regularly.
6.Alternate from your prescribed sole inserts to your other inserts whether it be heel cups or just complete sole liners.
7.Do not expect magical results from just any one of the suggestions I have made but if you are like me, you will get a lot better should you follow my suggestions.......GOOD LUCK.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfortable., 12 May 2011
Having done a lot of walking recently in some newish (expensive) trainers, I was developing quite painful heels and had decided to abandon the shoes. These soft gel inserts helped tremendously and I can walk and run comfortably again in the trainers. The previous gel inserts I had tried were pretty useless and slid about. These really cup he heel and stay in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 11 Jan 2013
E Murray "libby" (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a brilliant product and enabled my husband get back to work as he has been suffering badly with plantar fasciitis in his heel.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good material but not large enough, 13 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars happy feet, 10 Aug 2013
Mrs. Susan M. Fox (Calne Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
Well worth buying. They have a good grip and do not slide around. Super comfortable and \I would recommend them to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and supportive, 31 July 2013
An excellent product. The heel end was a little bulky at the back of the shoe - but it does the job well. I would recommend this to anyone, like me, who spends a lot of time bashing along rocky tracks in mountain areas.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 14 July 2013
I have had pain in my foot for a number of months and recently it had got much worse. These have really helped and I can again walk comfortably.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heel Cups, 15 July 2011
If in doubt contact these people - you will get good advice and they appear to know what they are talking about. I am delighted to say the heel cups they recommended have helped considerably. I would definitely recommend this Company.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 29 Dec 2013
I bought these hoping they would help ease my tendonitis and they have worked an absolute treat. I wear them everyday at work and now have no more pain in my achilles :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars blue heels, 14 Oct 2013
a load of rubbish and waste of money in my opinion.when i first stood in them quite comfy.put them in your shoe they constantly keep slipping down and turning round,more painful then my feet.