Price:£17.00 - £36.72

on 12 June 2013
These flipflops are lovely and immediately comfortable. The toe post is soft and the suede soles are really soft. They look equally nice with jeans or dresses. Can't comment on how long they will last.
WATCH SIZING. These are made for American sizing not british. I am a standard 6 and never ever wear anything bigger or smaller. However, the 6 came up short. When I looked on the bottom it claimed to be a US8 and a European 38 1/2. As most people know, that isn't really a 6. 39 is normally a 6. They were OK if I jammed my feet right up to the end but you dont wear flipflops like that...they flip and flop so when walking normally my heel was very slightly over the edge at the back. I returned them and ordered a UK7 which is a US9 and a European 40. That is a much better fit. So if you are a smallish 6 go for the 6 but a normal or biggish 6 should go to 7.
on 9 June 2013
The soles are almost suede in feeling which makes them really comfy. There are a little on the smaller fitting side do I went a size up from what I would usually buy. Love them .
on 4 July 2013
Bought,these for the wife....and she loves them! She says the fit is perfect, she is usually a size 51/2 and the 6 was ideal. They are very comfy and haven't rubbed like some toe-post sandals . Got them for £18 and on super saver ...so no p&p so were great value compared to some websites.
on 12 September 2013
Wore them on a walk around the city of Palma in over 30 degrees of heat and came back form the day with no blisters unlike any other flipflops I have worn.
on 13 September 2013
The lightest and most comfortable pair of flip flops I've worn in ages! Toe post super soft and fits gently between toes.
on 21 June 2014
The product itself is very good. After reading the product reviews I ordered a UK size 6, which fit perfectly, although the size conversion tables showed my European size 38 to correspond to a UK size 5.
on 25 June 2013
Great flip flops. Comfortable and much chear than the high street. Arrived quicker than expected. Now all I need is the weather to wear them.
on 23 July 2014
Fitted very well and are extremely comfortable. More substantial than a standard flip flop and are well made and also pretty.
on 2 August 2013
Love love love these!
So soft and comfy, I live in my flip flops in the summer and do a lot of walking, normally a new pair would cause rubbing and cuts but nothing from these.
Definitely recommend them and buy them again.
on 19 April 2015
No really! Yesterday I wore these shoes walking my dog and ended up walking 14km without any rubbing or discomfort from them... and I've only worn them once before so it's not as though they're all worn in! I usually always find new shoes uncomfortable. Genuinely so impressed! They also stayed on my feet without having to 'grip' with my toes as you sometimes do wth sadles. I think the suede sole stopped rubbing and the fabric thong is much more comfortable than the round plastic ones you usually get with flip flops -I find those very uncomfortable. They also look great :)

I'm below size 4 but not quite a 3.5, and these fit perfectly.

See one answered question