5.0 out of 5 stars Great T
I love this t-shirt as it's different from all other Big Bang t-shirts I've seen. I recently visited Las Vegas and got numerous comments from Americans about the t-shirt. It's good quality too.
Published 20 months ago by M. Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars The Quote is wrong!
I ordered quite happily a t-shirt with 'Knock knock knock Penny!' on the front, as the quote reads, but I opened it up just now to find 'Penny Knock knock knock!', which is just wrong. The whole point of my buying this t-shirt was for the quote, so to find that that was wrong, I've just paid £8.50 for a blue t-shirt with a misquote.
I'm really disappointed and...
Published 19 months ago by Katie Webster

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T, 3 Sept. 2013
M. Brown "The Deceiver" (Felixstowe, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great t-shirt. Try out many designs! Excellent quality. x, 29 Jan. 2015
Vicheria "Book Vixen" (Hull, East Yorkshire, England, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality. Quick delivery. I think it was a bit too tight as the man I bought it for wore it under another shirt. Bought as gift so cannot comment further except to say that I thought it was funny. In retrospect, I think that I would have bought from this company but a different design. I think the main theme tune of big bang theory would be good, or the I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested gag is also good. I love Sheldon! Haven't laughed so much in years. Well done to the actor who plays him, he could be our generations Mr Bean. His expressions alone are hilarious, especially when he tries to be nice and smile! Lol :-D

1.0 out of 5 stars The Quote is wrong!, 30 Sept. 2013
I'm really disappointed and somewhat confused at how/why this happened, especially considering it is pictured correctly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 15 July 2013
Initially I was a bit wary about buying this as it wasn't off the official merchandise website and it was a birthday present for my Dad. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I received it. The fabric was decent and the colour was accurate. The only criticism I have is that the writing on the t-shirt could be a better quality and possibly a bit darker.

Other than that, I'm happy with the product :)

3.0 out of 5 stars to big to be small, 6 Sept. 2012
Ted Hockham (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Its a nice top problem is a size small is like a size large its to big had to re size it

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 1 Jan. 2013
Mr. M. Regan - The Regsy "THE man in black" (Cumbria) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I was relieved that this a great t-shirt, good quality material with a good quality clear print as I bought it as part of my wife's Xmas box. recommended a good product at a good price.

3.0 out of 5 stars t shirt was ok,colour was expected but was a bit small for a xxl, 16 April 2013
we ordered 2 t shirts at this time both xxl but this one measured 3 inches smaller around the base and 2 inches smaller around the chest than the other which was a different make. colour and texture were all good though and we gave it to a friend as it was too clingy for the original recipitant.

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG BANG GOES PUBLIC, 1 Feb. 2013
Great - as only someone who knows the show will realise what on earth it means!! Need to have neckline adjusted and the sleeves, but that's just my personal preference, but good quality cotton, and not that expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and good quality, 2 Feb. 2013
Good cotton and clear print of really good quality. Perfect size fit.
I greatly appreciated the wide range of colors.
Arrived in time in just a few days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 23 July 2013
Better than expected quality.
Great fit.
husband delighted with it as he loves the show.
Would recommend.
Ideal gift for Big Bang fan.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›