This costs like less than a £1 so I'm not going to complain about this being too short and lacking in information. It's got a good ,short and very readable introduction to the varieties of grapes, the ways you can open a wine bottle, and the origin of wine.
Published 16 months ago by Martin C

2.0 out of 5 stars Mini it sure is!
I was disappointed in the content but I didn't look inside. But there is little more here than you would get in Sunday Supplement Wine Expert's column. Then again I did pay peanuts!
Published on 16 April 2013 by julieb

4.0 out of 5 stars Short, interesting and concise introduction. Not bad for the price, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Wine For Dummies®, Mini Edition (Kindle Edition)
I don't think you'd want to spend money on this if you already know quite a lot about wine. A lot of the information is available already on the internet, but if you're lazy with research this book is really readable.
Since it doesn't cost much, I think it still was a good buy. (I downloaded this book to test out my Kindle Touch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Mini it sure is!, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Wine For Dummies®, Mini Edition (Kindle Edition)
Sorry but I cannot recommend this version and will now have to decide which other version to buy - Wine for Dummies (Ed McCarthy), Wine for Dummies (Mary Ewing Mulligan) Wine All-in-One for Dummies - different titles, different prices!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 9 Jan. 2015