on 14 January 2013
Kindle version bought, really helpfull as a refresher and to also as a beginner'sguide, does what it says, simply explains the principles and techniques. Thoroughly recommend it.
on 2 December 2012
this is good to get you started with meditation and to get into the correct mindset. this a very useful book to keep handy for reminders.
on 9 December 2011
When it said for dummies I thought that sounds for me, and it was, I now understand how to meditate instead of thinking about what to cook for dinner tonight!
on 25 January 2012
The explanations are simple and straightforward - its the practice that takes the time, and then when you feel you've failed again you re-read the section and try again. Finding time for something you are not very good at is always difficult.
on 8 November 2012
Ive read all this boo whilst on holiday. It is a very easy book to read and is in plain language but oh its hard to keep your mind on the subject
on 31 January 2013
Very short summary of the main book I suspect. A few good pointers on breathing and mediation to start you off, but I would suspect that some guided sessions would be a more worthwhile investment.
on 9 May 2013
There should be enough in this eBook to get you started on Meditation, but some of the Meditation Poses could benefit from a diagram. For example, on the "Lunge Pose", the direction is "Move your left knee forward and place your left lower leg on the floor with your heel close to your right groin". There are quite a few variations on this pose, for which I had to go onto the Internet to pick the nearest one.
on 2 March 2014
If you are like me and feel that you need to learn how to relax and eliminate stress from your life and think that the ability to mediate would be a step in the right direction, this book is perfect to get started. I found it explained the basics of meditation quite well with out being mumbo jumboish.
on 15 May 2013
Was surprised how easy it was to read and practise the meditations. This is well written and a great source of information about meditation. Well worth the price. Quite detailed.
on 25 July 2013
I try to be open-minded and experiment with new things. Feeling a bit stressed, I thought I would give this meditation lark a go. Well, it beats sitting around doing nothing…

Maybe it because I am not really a spiritual person, but it didn’t really excite me. I tried the relaxing techniques and the breathing, but this was nothing new. Pretty much all of the stuff I had already read on websites.

It is probably fair to say that I ‘just don’t get it’.