1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical and well researched theology, makes Mark come completely alive., 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Mark (The NIV Application Commentary) (Kindle Edition)
The Application series is quite systematic and David Garland does an excellent job in staying within the series' parameters. Easily readable and very usable for preparation of preaching and teaching from Mark. I have used this book for two years now and revisited it again and again when I want to further mediate on various parts in Mark's Gospel. Again helpful background information also for personal growth. This book has greatly contributed to my own walk with God as well as helped me to prepare teachings for conferences, seminars and workshops that I conduct. I have found the thougths and concepts presented useful in different contexts in Africa, Asia the US and Europe.
Using materials presented by David Garland in ministry has been encouraging as I witnessed and had feedback from seminar participants that they understood more about Jesus than ever before. Thank you David Garland for providing this well prepared resource.

Mark (The NIV Application Commentary)
14.12