8,399 Reviews
 (6,807)
 (1,083)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle printable Amazon gift certificate
Easy enough to set up and with printing it yourself you have it instantly.

A good idea, though the printout needs to be folded to make it a presentable item and that could do with a make over.
Published on 30 Jan 2012 by D. Thorn

1.0 out of 5 stars What a nightmare
Just beware, if you buy this for someone who has an Amazon account registered in a different nation, it will be really awkward for them to redeem it... and you might be told by several different customer service reps that the money will be lost... really bad experience with an otherwise generally very good company.

Amazon, please fix this... if you allow me to...
Published 20 months ago by Andy

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Certificate, 8 Feb 2014
Brilliant bought this for my nephew for his birthday and he loved it.
It meant he could choose what he wanted when he wanted.
Also there is a long expiry date which is an added bonus no worries of it running out quickly.
The perfect gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal., 3 Aug 2013
I bought this as a gift for a family friend. Very easy to do and a reasonable range of logos. He loved it as Amazon has such a vast range of goods, it's not easy to get gifts nowadays for youngsters but this is just the job.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very annoying because the uploaded photos did not always print onto the gift cards - instead it printed blank gift certificates, 30 Dec 2013
E Atkins (Surrey) - See all my reviews
I tried to upload 7 photos for 7 personalised gift cards. On the ordering pages it appeared that my photos had uploaded without problems and the proofs shown to me on screen were fine. I then submitted my payment and tried to print the cards to find that 4 out of the 7 had failed to upload correctly and instead only blank gift certificates were printing out. On querying this with Amazon's online help and telephone helpline, I was told they had a fault and would credit me back for the gift cards which didn't print. This was very infuriating and wasted a lot of my time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, bad execution, 17 Dec 2013
Very irritating that when printed out it doesn't fold perfectly into 4 and you have to cut off a piece in order to make it fit - or not, in my case as it's hardly something one would put on one's mantelpiece.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed with Kindle Gift Certificate, 24 Jan 2013
I was disappointed that eventhough I bought a printable Kindle Fire Gift Certificate, it was unusable on my wife's kindle account, which is with amazon.com, proved to be a useless and expensive gift.

There was no indication that Amazon.co.uk & Amazon.com are seperate entities when it comes to Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good gift for the person who has everything, 31 Jan 2014
J. Spencer (N Som.) - See all my reviews
With no idea what to give a certain person but wanting to please, I reckoned he would surely be able to spend £££ on Amazon. Being able to print the very nice card and give it on the day was a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved the day, 28 Jun 2013
Caroline (Roxburghshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I had left it to the last moment to get an 18th birthday present for a boy I don't really know.
I downloaded and printed this on the morning of his birthday,and he was delighted!
Phew!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a good gift!!, 8 Feb 2014
Bought a gift certificate for a Christmas present which was well received. Have bought certificates before and I would recommend as very worthwhile-------------------

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy last minute gift!, 8 Feb 2014
Fantastic, easy gift for anyone who loves online purchasing!!! I bought this as a last minute gift and it was pretty much instant! Print it out and you're done!

2.0 out of 5 stars Vouchers, 26 May 2014
Really?
You want feed back on vouchers?
Most of my buys on amazon are gifts (how am I supposed to give feedback?), household goods(so bought for a specific use) or clothing. Yes, I can feedback on clothing, but I do get annoyed at the constant requests for feedback. If I am ecstatic about the product I will comment as I will if am really disappointed, otherwise item should be as described or like one bought previously.

Thank You - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card