5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
So, the third installment comes to an end. Now what I am going to do? Horrific and suspensfull, leaves you wondering and wanting all the time. Written brilliantly and easy to follow. Will another book be written?? Ooooh, I hope so!!!! Diane, Tamworth x
Published on 14 Jun. 2011 by Diane, Tamworth

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
Published on 22 April 2013 by Liz

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Break You (Andrew Z. Thomas/Luther Kite Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Oct. 2011
As good as the first two of this trilogy, but way too short (a critism or a compliment? I'm not sure), bear in mind that the book ends at 69% with the remainder being previews etc.

The ending was a little strange, depressing in a way and apparently well thought out, but left open sufficiently enough to continue again with the main character.

Still looking forward to reading more from Crouch.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 22 April 2013
Liz (Blackpool) - See all my reviews
I really enjoyed the first two I read Desert Places and Locked Doors, they were excellent. This one was a lot shorter and nowhere near as good. Even though it is a horror/thriller type story, this one comes across as just more of the same for the sake of it, they are all improbable of course but this was more so. I like my fiction to be consistent. I do feel let down by this book and won't be rushing to buy any more, I already have Abandon/ed which is not of this series so I will read that and hopefully restore my earlier enthusiasm for this author

4.0 out of 5 stars ewwwww, 20 Jan. 2012
3rd part, not sure if you could read this as a stand alone as suggested by the author... i know i couldnt... i would have too many questions!
very gruesome and heartbreaking as you now feel for the main characters....
not sure i could endure all that pain... even for love....
the ending is very very creepy.... and leaves me wanting to read the "finale" Stirred... with another great author (who has a multi personality!) JA Konrath.
Really enjoy Couch and how he pushes you to the edge as a reader.... makes me feel a bit sick tho!

3.0 out of 5 stars FRIGHTENING, 18 July 2013
Not only did I find this frightening, but very uncomfortable too. Having read the two previous books - Desert Places and Locked Doors - I supposed I should have known what to expect. The thing is that although I felt uncomfortable reading the book, I couldn't put it down, but it left me with an odd feeling when I had finished it. If the author writes any more Andrew Thomas/Luther Kite books, then I won't be buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Story BUT...., 21 April 2012
I really enjoyed this book but I think it was too short. OK I no it's a novella and it's meant to be short but I would of preferred it if it was a full length novel like the previous two, which I greatly enjoyed. I think this novella was a bit rushed but I suppose that's why its called a novella. Well done Mr Crouch but I preferred the previous two novels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Break You .... O.M.G. .... fantastic!, 24 Jan. 2013
The third instalment carries on where the other two left off ..... absolutely brilliant. Really well written, full of suspense and horror ... I don't know where the author gets his ideas! Highly recommended, again not for the feint hearted . . . but now what ? .... I want more!

2.0 out of 5 stars average, 24 Aug. 2014
A bit to extreme for me . I think I would have skipped this book just didn't think it did the series any justice. Enjoyed parts though and brilliantly written as ever

4.0 out of 5 stars Third instalment of terror, 22 April 2013
L. Dunn (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Enjoyed this book up to a certain point, but the endless violence put me off slightly. Ending was unusual and not very satisfying after everything he had been through.

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 30 Jan. 2014
Fantastic book gripped from the beginning
have recommended to my family and friends
couldn't wait to read others by this author