Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£18.99

on 12 October 2004
This book is fantastic and well worth the money if you are training to be a teacher. I had to write an essay about what a child tells you by counting from 1 to 10 and this book and the concepts of early number were influencial in my success!
on 31 December 2010
I started my Primary PGCE this September and several chapters of this book were in our recommended reading list. The development of early counting and numeracy skills is quite fascinating. I found this book was excellent in explaining this development without getting bogged down with "academic" speak. I would recommend this book to anyone specialising in Early Years/Primary or to anyone who has an interest in the early development of number skills.
on 23 May 2015