on 10 December 2011
Ordered a Nikon Coolpix for my trip to Boston.
Was so easy to use, which is what I needed as I was travelling with out my husband. Had a great time taking photos.Did,nt feel at all stressed out because there was nothing complicated with this camera. Well recommended.
on 14 May 2012
I wanted this item for its macro focus capability (specified as good down to 3cm) as I need to take close up photos of soldering defects on circuit boards. Unfortunately, the L23 I received seemed unable to achieve a sharp focus in macro mode when the object plane was parallel with the face of the camera. I returned the L23 and bought a Sony DSC-W520 instead - similar price and works well in macro mode.
on 10 January 2012
Seems to be working very well and she is using it very easily. The colour isn't my taste but the photos seem to be of good quality.
on 18 April 2015
poor
on 10 November 2011
Very nice camera,easy to use and makes lovely pictures what's most important. Instruction could be more clear,but it's OK in general.
on 22 November 2011
Excellent product. Good quality for the money. Would recommend to a friend. Ideal Christmas gift. Thinking of buying one as a gift for my daughter.
on 27 November 2011
Great little camera for the money, especially in 'Pink' - Received item earlier than expected - Great all round service..