5.0 out of 5 stars nikon L23
excellent little camera and really excellent delivery. The camera was (apart from inserting the batteries) set to go, and I was very impressed with the results (and enlargements). Knowing a bit about 'old fashioned photography' it was nice to see the cameras settings coming on screen automaticaly and there are a lot of options for more advanced picture taking. Only one...
Published on 23 Sep 2011 by dougal

3.0 out of 5 stars Nikon -not quite so cool pix
I wanted a decent, cheap, pocket sized compact camera that doesn't skimp too much on features/focus/mpixels etc, that I can take to parties and events and not have to worry about too much compared to my Dslr.

I saw this one, thought the spec for the price was one of the best around, to be honest I've been fairly happy with it but it's not quite as good as I...
Published on 29 Nov 2011 by Ealdwine

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb camera, 27 Aug 2012
Sarkman (Sark, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix L23 Digital Camera - Black (10MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7-inch LCD (Electronics)
This really is a superb camera. Like previous reviewers, I had slight difficulty inserting the batteries and the memory card. I still haven't worked out how to attach the wrist strap! Having said this, the camera itself is excellent. The few pictures I have taken so far are great - despite the fact that I have a slight disability and can only hold the camera in one hand! The camera is lightweight, really easy to operate and transferring images to my laptop computer using the supplied software and supplied USB cable is surprisingly straightforward. All in all, I'm delighted with my purchase.
Nikon Coolpix L23 Digital Camera - Black (10MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7-inch LCD

2.0 out of 5 stars Really poor picture quality, 13 Aug 2012
The camera has one of the poorest picture qualities I have ever seen and in zoom mode you just can't see what your focusing on. Small, compact and handy but the picture quailty is so poor its not worth buying it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good camera, bad info, 17 Jun 2012
Southernflower (Southern England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my elderly father who wanted an easy to use camera. The camera seems fine but there is no instruction book with it - just a CD which I have spent ages trying to access the contents of with no success (lots of installation wizards on the computer needed). Consequently we have no idea what sort of memory card we need (as it doesn't come with one) so have made an educated guess. I do think that as the camera is a simple point and shoot one, it would be logical to include simple instructions with it rather than leaving the buyer to make them up. I should say you don't actually need a memory card but you can't save many photos on to the camera itself. Also the delivery was first class - this is a comment on the camera, not the supplier.

4.0 out of 5 stars nikon camera, 25 Feb 2012
Wanted an easy to use digital camera and this fits the bill. Just one problem received written instructions in the wrong language, good job it came with a CD as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Nikon for under 50? Surely not?, 25 Jan 2012
J. Bowers (Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
Its true - this great little camera for under 50! Packed with features normally found on much more expensive cameras this is a great camera for those wanting a point and shoot or who want to stray into the creative areas of photography. Great for "first timers", great as a second camera. Its very difficult to take a duff photo with camera. The flash recycle time is a little slow but other than that its a gem. Plus... Its a Nikon!

5.0 out of 5 stars camera nickon coolpix, 2 Nov 2011
this camera was for a birthday present for my daughter she says its very good it takes great photos will be buying one for myself .

5.0 out of 5 stars nikon coolpix camera pink, 27 Oct 2011
lovely smart camera, easy to use and looks nice. took it on two week cruise and batteries still good as i did take spare ones because i thought they would be flat during holiday but was pleased that they lasted

5.0 out of 5 stars john sellar, 6 Oct 2011
J. G. Sellar (GB) - See all my reviews
What a nice little . We bought this for my wife to use in Florida for photographs of our Grandchildren and after trying it out before we go on 14.10.2011 found it a terrific addition to an already loaded camera bag I have Nikon and olympus cameras that I use). It's so user friendly and we are delighted with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic camera, 4 Oct 2011
M. Hands - See all my reviews
A great camera. Takes fab pictures and even not bad on moving subjects. Would highly recommend to everyone. A real bagin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Coolpix L23, 10 Aug 2011
Bought this for my Grandaughter's 8th birthday.
She loved the colour and finds it very easy to use.
Very reasonably priced.