5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus walking trousers
These are really comfortable trousers. I have a 29" waist and the size 12 fits well. I wore them in a heavy shower and they didn't leak through. All-in-all a good buy
Published on 28 Aug. 2012 by Saxon

2.0 out of 5 stars Size 16 US will not fit regular UK 18.
Despite the sizing info unfortunately I had to return it. Amazon should state the sizes run small. If I had known I wouldn't have ordered it. The pants as you would expect from Berghaus , seemed nice cut, material etc. I would have exchanged it if the size was a available .
Published 18 months ago by hotpoint1

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus walking trousers, 28 Aug. 2012
Saxon (cumbria, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Walking Trousers, 7 Sept. 2012
Excellent quality, good leg length, only downside is the pockets are massive so anything you put in them falls down to your thighs

2.0 out of 5 stars Size 16 US will not fit regular UK 18., 29 Sept. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars quality pants, 9 Dec. 2012
I. Schwarzova - See all my reviews
Very good quality pants,comfy also,tried them out throughtout a four days exhausting trek to Table Mountain Roraima.was pleased with them although I usually wear size 10/12,this pants size 12 were a bit thight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice trousers. A little skimpy in sizing, 17 July 2014
Nice quality trouser. Quick delivery. Only thing I would say that as per other reviews these are quite small for the stated size. I went ahead and ordered my regular size but would suggest ordering a size bigger than you are if you want them to be a looser more comfortable fit for walking

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 16 Jun. 2013
Really like these walking trousers, have a navy pair too - no gaping at the waist as with others I've tried!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Comfort that Takes the Heat, 28 Mar. 2015
Needing a pair of good traveling trousers for a trip to India, I searched for a pair that were made of natural fibres, had plenty of pockets and would look smart. The zip off lower-legs to create shorts was a bonus. They turned out to be a splendid choice and fulfilled all my requirements. I hesitated because they were more than I initially planned but have proved well worth the outlay. These trousers are of good quality, I found them cool enough for 32 degrees and wonderfully comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 July 2014
The trousers were what I wanted bug too tight around the crotch, so I had to return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing ever for Ben Nevis and dogs, 10 May 2014
Great I got them for doing Ben Nevis and walking dog. Really comfy and now got all I ever need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, comfortable and warm, 21 May 2013
Looking back I don't know how I used to live without these trousers. They're just so handy! I love the zip off short feature, the fact that you have the little red tag to show which trouser leg belongs to which short leg. They are water repellent, warm, but no too warm and have a little give for when you've eaten too many pub lunches...

Berghaus Navigator Women's Zip Off Pant