5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for me
Read other reviews which said the size comes up small. I am usually a 10/12 in trousers but mostly 12, so ordered the 14. They are just right for me. Some give around the waist and roomy everywhere else. I don't have skinny legs so delighted these are nice and wide and the silver cloud is a nice cream colour. The 29 inch leg is just right for me- i am 5 foot 2inches...
Published 17 months ago by march hare

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my best buy.
Didn't quite fit as expected. It was tighter and shorter than anticipated, but will keep. I suggest you get a size up.
Published 16 months ago by pamela wootton

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for me, 21 Mar 2013
These will be perfect for our forthcoming cruise to Norway in May. Will be comfy when travelling and to go out on trips.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my best buy., 4 April 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars walking trousers, 7 Feb 2013
Little baggier than I thought but material is good. The style is not as good as I thought but length good

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd size, 2 Nov 2013
Sent back because it was far too big. I've another berghaus trousers, same size which fits. This one was way off, hence the return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sent back!, 1 Feb 2013
I had to send these back as they were too small for my daughter-in-law! I thought they were great-good value, outdoor trousers!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 July 2014
Good fit does the job I wanted them for

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good fit., 28 Mar 2014
Far too baggy in lower leg even for going over boots. Fabric is good .Tried a different make which are straighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars What you'd expect from Berghaus, 28 Jun 2013
These are good quality, comfortable and they're sold at a reasonable price in Amazon. I think it's my second or third pair already.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 6 April 2013
These are really nice, I bought them for dog walking through the fields as I was fed up of looking such a state but the weather's been so pants (excuse the pun!!) that I've not worn them much, however, they look the part and feel comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars STILL WAITING, 27 May 2014
Ordered on 8th May.....Still waiting and expected delivery is now approaching the end of June.....It's a Joke.......expect more from a Large Company.......allegedly making Huge Profits!!!!!..(unless you report something different to avoid certain penalities of course) yet NO COMMUNICATION WHATSOEVER.....guess we are all just a small number in a big warehouse.....shame as to be honest as many, (but not all) items from Amazon Sarl arrive in a reasonable time. We need better service for our loyalty.

Berghaus Navigator Women's Cargo Pant