5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for me
Read other reviews which said the size comes up small. I am usually a 10/12 in trousers but mostly 12, so ordered the 14. They are just right for me. Some give around the waist and roomy everywhere else. I don't have skinny legs so delighted these are nice and wide and the silver cloud is a nice cream colour. The 29 inch leg is just right for me- i am 5 foot 2inches...
Published on 21 Mar. 2013 by march hare

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my best buy.
Didn't quite fit as expected. It was tighter and shorter than anticipated, but will keep. I suggest you get a size up.
Published on 4 April 2013 by pamela wootton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for me, 21 Mar. 2013
These will be perfect for our forthcoming cruise to Norway in May. Will be comfy when travelling and to go out on trips.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my best buy., 4 April 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars walking trousers, 7 Feb. 2013
Little baggier than I thought but material is good. The style is not as good as I thought but length good

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd size, 2 Nov. 2013
Sent back because it was far too big. I've another berghaus trousers, same size which fits. This one was way off, hence the return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sent back!, 1 Feb. 2013
I had to send these back as they were too small for my daughter-in-law! I thought they were great-good value, outdoor trousers!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good fit., 28 Mar. 2014
Far too baggy in lower leg even for going over boots. Fabric is good .Tried a different make which are straighter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 6 April 2013
These are really nice, I bought them for dog walking through the fields as I was fed up of looking such a state but the weather's been so pants (excuse the pun!!) that I've not worn them much, however, they look the part and feel comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... trousers were a lovely fit and the material is excellent. Perfect product from Berghaus I would certainly purchase ..., 2 May 2015
The trousers were a lovely fit and the material is excellent. Perfect product from Berghaus I would certainly purchase more clothing from them in the near future.

3.0 out of 5 stars They are a good trouser though, 31 Dec. 2014
I bought these as I already have a pair but wanted them to be a bit loser however there wasn't really much difference in the size. They are a good trouser though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit., 21 Jun. 2015
Considering I'm in between a size. 10/12, I thought these trousers were a bit snug for a size 12.
Nice trousers but a bit on the small size.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›