on 31 March 2014
I bought this for World Book day.

The suit itself was fine in terms of quality etc but despite trying to find out how big it actually was/what height it was suitable for before I ordered it (medium doesn't really mean anything), I failed. It is listed as being suitable for a 7-9 year old. My son is 8 and it was clear when it arrived that it was only ever going to be worn on Book day as it just about fitted him on the day. It was too late to return it so I had to make do. That said, he looked good in it!
on 1 April 2014
My 8 year old son looked absolutely brilliant in this outfit for World Book Day. Fitted him perfectly and he's a tall 8 year old. Happy boy = happy Mummy!
on 2 March 2014
I ordered this costume for my son great but the trousers were too long it could fit my 10yr old daughter
Excellent package just came in 16hours
on 3 January 2012
Ordered this for my 11 year old son.. Was very disappointed when it arrived as the hat didn't fit and was even to small for my 2 year old daughter!!! I didn't have time to return the costume due to time do had no alternative but to keep it!!
on 5 March 2015
Great costume, only downside was the hat, which is tiny and far too shallow to actually stay on a childs head! I had to pin it to my little boys hair. Dont see why it couldnt have been a normal woolly hat
on 15 March 2015
Great costume. Bought this for my son to wear on world book day to school and received lots of positive comments. Good value and good size
on 1 April 2013
The outfit arrived earlier than expected and was reasonably well made and perfect for the fancy dress at school on world book day.
on 7 March 2016
Needed a where's wally costume for my 5 year old son for book week at school, he's quite big for his age so ordered the age 7-9. Top fits great, trousers are a little long, hat fits and glasses are a nice touch. Its pretty thin so I'll send him in wearing joggers and a t-shirt underneath and pop a little stitch in the trousers to stop them dragging on the floor. Overall very happy and would use seller again.
on 18 April 2015
Perfect fancy dress outfit for world book day! Loads of comments about the outfit! Washes fine too!
on 19 March 2016
I ordered this for World Book Day and my daughter looked great. I was unsure which size to get, medium was for 7-9 years old, I chose this size as my daughter is a tiny 9 year old, they were a little bit big but we just rolled the waist band up a bit. A very simple costume but very effective, there was no doubting who she was! The outfit arrived very promptly.