on 13 January 2014
I brought this with the intention of wearing to an 80s party, when i tried it on it was not flattering in the slightest and the pink mesh top isnt how it is on the model, its quite a tight fitting one and quite a dull colour.
The only good thing about this, is the leotard has poppers on the bottom!
on 12 November 2014
It was very good. But was a bit disappointed it doesn't include stockings.
on 18 October 2014
Not keen not worth money fabric awful
on 10 October 2015
Great thanks
on 16 July 2016
I love this outfit. Good and comfortable fit. Perfect for any '80's night. I love the bright colours. Can't wait to wear it to the party.
on 8 March 2016
I liked the outfit however when I recieved it the shorts had a hole in it and it was too late to order a replacement.
on 25 October 2013
Well, I think this was an amazing product to bye for an 80s dress up and I'm very happy with the turn out!!
The only small downfall was the size, it was a tiny bit to large!! This doesn't come with the leggings, leg warmers or beaded necklaces but they were easy to find on Amazon!!! Great quality and overall, I'm pleased with the product!!
on 30 August 2013
Sorry to say that this is pretty budget stuff. The material is horrible and feels extremely cheap. The style of shorts is no horrible they're unwearable. I wouldn't recommend this at all.
on 9 November 2014
Fitted perfectly and looked great!
on 3 March 2016