1.0 out of 5 stars Don't trust what you see!, 26 Oct. 2011
When I saw this outfit I thought it was perfect for my Halloween party, compared to other outfits I have seen this one is the most detailed and I especially like the bow on the back of the dress. However when I got the dress it was nothing like the pictures shown on here!

Firstly, the dress doesnt puff out at the bottom like it shown, it has no shape to it!

Secondly, the colar doesnt stay up right like the pictures, whatever you do to it, it literally just flops down! Whats the point having a vampire outfit when the color doesnt stay up as it should! So I ended up having to take to a dress alterations to get it fixed which cost me extra £18!

Thirdly, the bow on the back of the dress doesnt exist even though on the pictures there's certainly a red bow on it!! At this point I was so angry that the dress was nothing like its shown I ended up calling Amazon. They said although it looks like the bow is attached to the dress and looks like it should come with the dress, but because on the product description it doesnt say it includes a bow they cant garuntee whether a bow would be on it or not and for them to investigate it will take a week! Well as far as im concerned, the bow should be with the dress, so when they say "this product comes with a dress" I would expect everything on the dress is included! I dont expect on the product description to say, "this product comes with a dress, a bow, some buttons, couple of sleeves"!

All in all I found the pictures on Amazon was VERY MISLEADING AND VERY DISAPPOINTED with this product and definately doesnt worth the price I've paid!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed :-(, 23 Oct. 2014
Quite disappointed with the costume.

Collar is flat to shoulders so doesn't sit upright. It's a very long skirt and the buttons on the front don't match up!! I bought a tutu to go under it (as I knew it wouldn't puff out) but the length of the tutu makes the edge of the skirt hem hang and flop!! Not attractive and nothing like the picture shown!!
Item could be really good if the sizing was better!!
Feel it's £30 wasted. :-(