4.0 out of 5 stars I don't suggest it for taller people!
I'm 5 ft 7" and the dress was far too short on me! Luckily I have an underskirt and that made it perfect! Not sure how that works but it did and the underskirt makes it more authentically Alice! Everyone loved the costume though and it was a success for the Alice party we were hosting!
Published 24 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars If you are over 5ft 5 do not buy this!
I am 5ft 7 and a size 10-12 and this dress did not even cover my backside. It is far too short! I am not a prude I have worn daring outfits before and there is borderline, this is not even that!
Published 20 months ago by nica

1.0 out of 5 stars If you are over 5ft 5 do not buy this!, 13 Dec 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't suggest it for taller people!, 2 Sep 2012
This review is from: Women's Alice In Wonderland Costume (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 18 Nov 2013
It was the only Alice dress I could find that didn't look slutty :) loved it and it fitted very well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't go bigger - they are generous with the sizes!, 8 July 2014
Product looks good but be warned I am a size 14, ordered L as I was worried M would be tight but it was MASSIVE! Have left it till last minute (as usual!) so am having to get my auntie to do some adjustments! Product is really nice though and sure it will look fab when it has been taken in.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor construction, 15 April 2014
had to re stitch the zip in due to in not being correctly applied and faulty,
the white frills of the sleeves were frayed slightly

4.0 out of 5 stars Women's Alice In Wonderland Deck of Cards costume, 6 April 2014
Women's Alice I Wonderland Deck of Cards costume I had Large think it might be small as price was so good but medium would of been okay. Look good for book day.

5.0 out of 5 stars photo shoot, 28 Dec 2013
My daughter had a photo project and this costume looked the part.
Add your own little extras to create the ideal look

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but big., 20 Aug 2013
I bought this size, which is an 8-10, which is a small, as it said on the actual dress, however it felt more like a 12, and it was ok up top but i'm a D cup up top, and normally a size 10 in clothing, the netting underneath is a bit annoying at the waist, as it kept moving around, but that's probably because it was too big. Also the apron that went over the top was a bit baggy at the back, and kept falling down once or twice.

Overall i love this outfit, and it is great for the price, and it's appropriate, it's cute and looks good on, just give it a quick once over with the iron, before you wear it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Women's Alice In Wonderland Costume (Apparel)
The dress was a very reasonable price and fitted well. I am 5'4 and a size 8-10 and was a decent length, and wasn't tight, and was comfortable. It was what I expected and would recommend for a fancy dress party :)

2.0 out of 5 stars I had size issue, 28 July 2014
I like the out fit but the measurement didn't make it easy for me to tell what size I should be and the one I ordered was way to big so be careful when ordering sizes