5.0 out of 5 stars Swiss handmade........., 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Dreyfuss Gents Strap Watch DGS00001-22 (Watch)
Being a past owner of many cheap make watches I decided to go up market slightly and I love this watch, many people comment on it when they see it my wrist. What can I say, watches are a personal taste, but to me this is the best looking I've ever owned and the best craftsmanship too, (not hard considering the competition). On thing to note is most Swiss handmade watches I have tried on have always been to big for my girlie wrists (my wife's words not mine), this is perfect. Quality and looks 100%

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy purchase, but..., 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dreyfuss Gents Strap Watch DGS00001-22 (Watch)
Bought this for my partner for Christmas. He instantly liked the look of it but, after several frustrating attempts, we gave up trying to work out how the clasp worked! After the festivities he took it to several high street jewellers and finally found one who identified the problem. It would have saved a lot of time if instructions had been included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Item,, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Dreyfuss Gents Strap Watch DGS00001-22 (Watch)
Fast efficient service and a beautiful product, the watch is elegant and stylish, came in a beautiful watch box which was a surprise, for the price it was excellent.

Dreyfuss Gents Strap Watch DGS00001-22