5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Sexy, Perfect Camera!
Saw this at the Gadget Show Live and wanted it!
It is nice and small, takes great shots, is easy to use, and with a 4GB card holds over 4,000 hi-res shots.
It is really simple to use, no issues, nothing complex, just point and shoot.
Nice viewing window with zoom to get a closer look.
Zoom is good for scenery shots.
Battery life is AMAZING! After...
Published on 21 May 2011 by Mr. S. B. Mills

3.0 out of 5 stars small and average
This is a small camera, it seems well made, takes decent pictures, but it is a bit slow, especially when you upload photos to your PC. It also requires several button presses to view the photo number and if you are using the camera for work and need to record photo numbers this gets tedious. There are better cameras out there for similar money from Canon and Panasonic.
Published on 3 July 2012 by spaceboy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Sexy, Perfect Camera!, 21 May 2011
Mr. S. B. Mills "Milz" (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
Saw this at the Gadget Show Live and wanted it!
It is really simple to use, no issues, nothing complex, just point and shoot.
Nice viewing window with zoom to get a closer look.
Zoom is good for scenery shots.
Battery life is AMAZING! After one charge it lasted almost the whole 10-day holiday we had. It hasn't run out yet and seems amazing!
Compact, light, funky-looking, all good.
This was for my wife and she loves it!
Her friends have commented positively on it and want one too!
Great bit of kit. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome camera - perfect in nearly every way!!!, 4 Mar 2012
My camera died last year and I decided to get into photography with the replacement. Because of this my other half bought me a rather bulky Fujifilm SLR camera. Which is fab... but then I had a girls beach holiday to go on and really didnt fancy lugging that about, plus the risk of sand mixing with my £400 camera was enough to leave it at home. Beacause of that I decided to impulse buy the cheapest compact camera that Asda had in stock. I searched camera, price order and this was the very first. Looked a bit boring but what the hey.

I went to the store to get it and it was love at first sight.
1) it is tiny. credit card size and maybe 1.5cm wide. It is the cutest thing ever...
2) It is incredibly simple to use. point and press for emergencies or select your options with the big buttons.
3) its 10mp so really good pictures
4) its got more scene selection than my SLR!! panoramic, candlelight, firewroks, landscap, bright light, sunshine behind the subject, children in motion (a little specific...)
5) it has a little mirror for photos of yourself (I didnt realise how much of a bonus this was until nights out!)
6) It was cheap as chips (£25 from Asda but I believe they are discontinuing it...)

The ONLY negative I can say is that the zoom is rubbish. With it been the size it is there isnt a lot of space for the lens to come from for zooming in. BUT this is somewhat compensated by the 10MP. I took a picture of tiny lizard and while it would only zoom a little bit once I got home and cropped the image the lizard is still very sharp and as big as the whole picture now :)

Summary - I adore this camera. I am so happy I bought it. In fact I am online now buying another one for my other half.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for little pictures!, 7 Nov 2011
This review is from: Kodak EasyShare Mini M200 Digital Still Camera - Red (10MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch LCD (Electronics)
There's nothing amazing about this product other than the size and colour which was my attraction to it. I've taken a few pictures and must say they were average...
I want it as I'm having a little one soon and want to take pictures everyday but I'm not technical so it fits in quite perfect as I can use it without a fuss.
I'd recommend it for party pics and people who won't use a camera alot but for those little moments you need it its good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money for a 'fun' camera., 30 May 2011
AM (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Got this camera for my wife's birthday. I've got a couple of decent cameras which she doesn't like to use so finding a reddy/pink small one for her seemed perfect.

It's made by Kodak so comes with pedigree (of sorts). We first saw this in a Currys store and my wife was drawn to it's smallness. She thought no more of it until I got her it.

Before that, I decided to do some reading up. Firstly and as always, Amazon price is the cheapest. Secondly, it's 10 megapixels! That's amazing in such a small camera and it has optical zoom! On this basis, decided to buy it along with a 4Gb memory card.

The box it came in was tiny. The camera is tiny. Setup is nearly non-existant and the battery had a nearly full charge. It starts in Smart Picture mode which uses the best setting at the time. The three buttons at the top are on/off, video/picture mode and the shutter release.

On the back is a very generous screen and buttons to zoom, get info, delete, playback and access menu (possibly another but can't remember). Bit of a note, the buttons are small. It's just really easy to use - even for my wife, the technophobe!

Pictures: this is not a digital SLR but the pictures are of high quality. However, when you view them on a monitor, they seem kinda lacking in vibrancy and depth. It's like a freeze frame from a video camera as opposed to a photgraph. They've got that digital still look. That said, the person buying this is likely to be a casual photographer taking pictures for fun (and it's got easyshare with Facebook et al) and so would rather capture the moment than capture a masterpiece.

For that reason, it's a tiny, stylish lifestyle camera to put in your bag (probably put it in a small case though as it is small and a bit delicate).

Really impressed it can take video (think it's HD quality) and that you can zoom in and out using the zoom controls while shooting the video.

All said, great value for money for a 'fun' camera.

I should add that as a bit of an amateur photographer, I tried taking a photo in the dark and noticed a number of dead pixels on the monitor on the back of the camera. Amazon promptly swapped this for another one which still has a few dead pixels but which my wife is willing to accept - doesn't affect the picture taken, just the camera monitor.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fabulous camera - for quick snaps and not the worry of dropping it!, 18 Oct 2011
A fabulous all rounder camera. The Kodak Easyshare Mini M200 is a mini, but well capable camera. Okay, it's obviously not going to be better than the Digital SLR camera's out there, but to have 10 megapixels crammed into a tiny, lightweight camera is phenominal. Downloading photo's is very easy as it downloads straight into your folder in pictures (not the hassle of putting it in the folder manually!) I strongly recommend this camera, it was perfect for me.
NB: I can't note on Amazon's delivery and service as I bought the product elsewhere. But I am 110% positive Amazon will be helpful, quick and speedy as they are with other items I purchased from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for snapshots, 8 April 2012
Most of the reviews below say it all; as a snapshot camera, with no fancy bells and buzzers, it is just right for the job, and at a good price. The size is particularly handy. The company promised 15 day delivery and I go it in two. Very satisfied overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little camera, 29 Mar 2012
It has just arrived. Delivery was very quick. It is so small one could call it cute. I was surprised by it's size. It works wonders. The camera was also well packed so ten out of ten for the seller. The display is big, the options are numerous. There are a variety of different modes to use. A small, compact piece, it is just handy for slipping into a pocket. Doesn't come with a memory card, but you can still use it. It has an internal memory card as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars allrounder, 9 Mar 2012
very good camera the instructions that came with camera very poor had to go on line and all be came clear other wise good product

5.0 out of 5 stars good camera, 4 Mar 2014
Bought for myself and love it...small but powerful. it is easy to use and easy to download photos to my laptop. The camera is small and light...

2.0 out of 5 stars Overall not impressed!!, 18 Feb 2014
The camera is ok but the description did not state that it would come in bubble wrap in an envelope with no box! How embarrassing giving it as a gift : ( the charger didn't worker so I had to go out and buy another one and the camera itself was so grubby - the viewing screen had sticky residue all over it!! Not happy with this item overall, photos are Not as high quality as I was expecting, the camera came with no instructions so I didn't know how to set up 'share' button etc. overall not impressed!!