7,368 Reviews
 (6,108)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but be careful of e-mailing it
When I asked a friend of mine's wife what voucher he wanted for his 50th Birthday she said Amazon. Since I knew my friends e-mail address, I thought it was best to use the e-mail option because it might be easier to redeem for him than a printed voucher, but after I sent it, I started reading the terms and conditions which state: "Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a...
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Mr. William Bimson

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan 2011 by Barry Graham

‹ Previous | 1530 531 532737 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 25 Oct 2011
this is a very good birthday present when your struggling to find something to buy! gives the person a choice of what to buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars E-mail gift card - review, 25 Oct 2011
I find these email gift cards so ideal for presents especially family members who are awkward to buy for! Ideal item so they choose whatever they really want!

5.0 out of 5 stars cool gift - suits all, 25 Oct 2011
excellent - for my aunt who is an avid reader - mean't she could choose her own books!!
She got a kindle for her birthday and this really was to start her kindle collection , she was thrilled.

5.0 out of 5 stars You know it's amazing when you see the AMAZON logo, 25 Oct 2011
I have many friends and family abroad. When it comes to a special birthday or I just want to brighten somebody's day, I send an Amazon gift card. The surprise and delight is immeasurable, the shops are open 24/7 with no security guards or over zealous, helpful shop assistants helping you. You can browse, drop stuff in your basket, go off ,come back, find something else, even get a great deal second-hand and all from the comfort of your computer and wherever your zen place is. This is a total no brainer and you can personalise the card for any occasion. Hey it's also fantastic for the environment as one does not need to post, package or even wear out the leather on ones own soles trying to please a loved one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent idea!, 24 Oct 2011
The gift cards are an excellent present for any age group as the recipient can choose their own gift. The service is easy and quick to follow. I have used gift cards on several occasions and it is always in the recipients inbox on the day that I have requested and they had not had any problems activating the gift card. An ideal present for those who have everything and are difficult to choose gifts for. Will definitely use again and have recommended this service to several other Amazon users.

5.0 out of 5 stars online gift voucher, 24 Oct 2011
BiddyB (South Wales) - See all my reviews
Very easy to use with immediate delivery. I sent the voucher on the day it was needed as I had forgotten the birthday of a teenager. The recipient was delighted and I was out of a fix!

5.0 out of 5 stars convenient reliable gift, 23 Oct 2011
an easy to order secure method to give a gift with guaranteed delivery on the right day with access to to the full Amazon range.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift token, 23 Oct 2011
G. Roberts - See all my reviews
a quick and useful way to send a gift directly to a person. no postage required and instanateous. have used before and will use again. easy to redeem for the recipient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Certificates, 23 Oct 2011
N. Phillips (Lake Norrell AR, USA) - See all my reviews
This was the easiest way ever to get a gift to a friend in the UK!!! With postage the way it is, this was also the best value. I will be using this again!!

4.0 out of 5 stars 70th Birthday present, 22 Oct 2011
This was a birthday gift and as far as i am aware it was used very satisfactorily and with thanks.

‹ Previous | 1530 531 532737 | Next ›