4.7 out of 5 stars14,243
Denomination: 50Design Name: Kindle - Happy ReadingChange
Price:£50.00

on 26 January 2013
Consistently failed to reach the intended recipient--not a spam filter problem--I'm not sure why this happened. This is obviously a crucial problem with an email gift certificate. Didn't have the same problem on my Stateside amazon account.
Wonderful method for me to get a gift to a friend in the UK. Log onto Amazon UK, go to gift card, and proceed from there. A great variety of cards are available, animated, and one for every holiday or occasion. I am quite pleased with Amazon.

Recommended. prisrob 12-22-14
on 1 December 2011
I don't think much could go wrong with a gift card transaction and it didnt. Everything went smoothly. I like offering Amazon Gift cards because f the wide range of items offered.
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 March 2011
I sent an amazon gift voucher by email to a friend for his birthday. I am very glad that I chased up whether he had received it, because he then spent a while finding it. The message had been delivered to his spam folder. If it had been sent as if from my email this could have been prevented. I dread to think that his gift could easily have been deleted if he had emptied his spam folder without being told what to look for, money that I had already paid.
22 comments15 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 January 2011
I ordered a Christmas gift certificate (3 weeks prior to Christmas) and it was not delivered until my third inquiry after Christmas. You lost my business, there are many other fish in the sea.
0Comment35 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 April 2011
I am really disapointed in the voucher I purchased from Amazon to be sent to my son-in-law for his birthday.

It has caused all sorts of problems and these have not been resolved yet.

My son-in-law has been unable to spend the voucher despite the money having been taken from my account (so must be valid). I have sent it twice, he has not received any e-mail from Amazon confirming the gift. I have sent him the code sent tor me but Amazon have declined to accept this.

I now have the bother of chasing this all up. What I thought would be a nice and easy solution for a birthday gift has resulted in my son-in-law feeling guilty because he has had to come back to me. What a disapointment all round

Carol
33 comments128 of 148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 September 2013
Did not work first time, then had to have long winded conversation with someone at Amazon who did help to rectify the problem in the end.
0Comment29 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2013
I was in hospital at the time of my best friend's 60th Birthday, but thought, "It's ok, I've got it covered" because I'd ordered a gift voucher to be sent to him the day before his birthday. When I got home, I found he HADN'T received it, and re-sending to his address FAILED. In the end I had to email it to myself, and then forward it. Big disappointment, big let-down.
0Comment65 of 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 October 2011
Bought this gift voucher for our daughter-in-law's birthday and she and our two granddaughters were delighted with it - truly magical.
22 comments122 of 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 February 2011
Purchased a gift token but the intended recipient didn't get. Tried multiple times, checked my mail for any error messages, checked their mail for any blocks. Bought two tokens, going to two people both with same comapny address, one got, one didn't. Never managed to get the token to the intended person. No instruction on what to do after that !
0Comment21 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse