7,433 Reviews
 (6,159)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but be careful of e-mailing it
When I asked a friend of mine's wife what voucher he wanted for his 50th Birthday she said Amazon. Since I knew my friends e-mail address, I thought it was best to use the e-mail option because it might be easier to redeem for him than a printed voucher, but after I sent it, I started reading the terms and conditions which state: "Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a...
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Mr. William Bimson

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan 2011 by Barry Graham

‹ Previous | 1497 498 499744 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire Gift Certificate, 8 Jan 2013
This gift was waiting for the recipient on the day that I specified. It is really good service that Amazon provides with a reminder when the money is coming out of your account nearer the time when the person who receives the gift certificate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 8 Jan 2013
I needed a good idea for a late Christmas present and with this gift voucher i could time the email to arrive on Christmas day and over 200 miles away

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 8 Jan 2013
Was delivered on the specified day and the kindle library is constantly expandiung so part of the fun for the recipiant is planning what to spend the money on. Would use this service again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift giving for family overseas, 8 Jan 2013
S. Hammel - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Card (Ecard Gift Certificate)
I generally prefer to actually select a gift for family members, but have also been frustrated by spending as much in postage as I did on the gift to get it sent from the U.S. to my family overseas. And, sending a check results in high fees for currency conversion.

Even if they have to spend part of the gift certificate's value on shipping charges, using an Amazon gift card meant more of what I spent on gifts was able to be enjoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card, 8 Jan 2013
Worked perfectly for my family in the UK. They were able to purchase what they needed on-line. Thanks so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good way to send gifts to friends and relatives, without the worry of them getting lost or delayed in the post., 8 Jan 2013
Amazon has such a wide range of products and services, that the recipient will surely find the perfect gift for themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift boucher, 8 Jan 2013
I don't know if the sum has to be soent within a year; in this case it was spent immediately so the point is accademic, but they should be of a continuing duration.

5.0 out of 5 stars voucher, 8 Jan 2013
great for a christmas present for anyone //////////// ////////////////////// /////////// // // // // // // // // // //

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon gift certificate, 8 Jan 2013
Sent one as a birthday present by email, arrived on the birthday and was everything I wanted.Would recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift certificates, 8 Jan 2013
A brilliant way for friends and family to provide you with birthday and christmas presents. The certificates allow you to choose at leisure from the books or other purchases in the Amazon range that you would like to buy.

‹ Previous | 1497 498 499744 | Next ›