6,894 Reviews
 (5,716)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but be careful of e-mailing it
When I asked a friend of mine's wife what voucher he wanted for his 50th Birthday she said Amazon. Since I knew my friends e-mail address, I thought it was best to use the e-mail option because it might be easier to redeem for him than a printed voucher, but after I sent it, I started reading the terms and conditions which state: "Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a...
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Mr. William Bimson

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan 2011 by Barry Graham

‹ Previous | 1529 530 531690 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Email Gift Cards Abroad, 4 Nov 2011
My dear friend from University was getting married in Mauritius and I couldn't afford to go. She was absolutely thrilled to get my Amazon email gift card - she said it made her day; and from my point of view it was quick and easy to arrange, and is something that I know she can use wherever she is in the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon gift card., 4 Nov 2011
I was happily surprised when Amazon applied my gift card to my account after I had written my order out, I had forgotten all about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift!, 4 Nov 2011
Mandine Wilson (Isle of Man UK) - See all my reviews
Ideal gift when you don't know what birthday (or Christmas) gift to buy! Easy for recipient to purchase as well :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Giving, 4 Nov 2011
As usual Amazon can be relied on to provide ideal gifts for the whole family. Always something even if its a gift token.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Card, 4 Nov 2011
It is indeed the best way to gift someone with freedom to buy of own choice. I love gifting gift cards to my friends and on special occasions to relatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 3 Nov 2011
This is a great way to give someone a nice present easily. I would recommend it if you would like to treat someone, but aren't sure what to get them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jolly Good, 3 Nov 2011
I wanted to buy a gift token from Amazon that would be delivered to my nephew's e-mail address on the day of his birthday.
So I went into Amazon, saw how to order a gift token, and asked for it to be delivered to my nephew's e-mail address on the day of his birthday.
My nephew received the gift token from Amazon via e-mail, on the day of his birthday.
Marvellous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card, 3 Nov 2011
Ideal gift for someone with a Kindle and for those people who seem to have everything they need.

Send me one anytime :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Cards, 3 Nov 2011
I find it very useful to be able to order and have delivered Gift Card's online for children annd teenagers who are quite difficult to buy presents for. The choice at Amazon is wide and varied so suits boy's and girl's alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Gift Card, 3 Nov 2011
It takes a lot of imagination to buy a present for my sister, but I do know she often gets a parcel from Amazon, so to save my poor brain I thought what better than to give her an Amazon gift card and let her buy something that SHE wants.

I have to say the gift card was a great success, sure I will buy more at a later date, especially for the "Not so easy to buy for."

Hamish.