on 6 March 2012
Having read the reviews on here, I decided that I'd take the plunge and buy these as a novelty keepsake to give to my wife for our First Wedding anniversary. Well they've arrived and I'm really pleased with them, the quality is fantastic and they're packaged in a lovely clear cellophane bag (no longer the tissue paper mentioned in earlier reviews) which makes it easy to open to allow completion of the vouchers.

I would agree with others when they say a couple of extra blank vouchers would be a bonus, however this does not detract from what is a wonderful item at a fantastic price.

Delivery was extremely prompt also.
on 9 February 2012
I originally reviewed this product as excellent quality and beautifully wrapped in red tissue paper. I stated that I was hoping for a few extra cheques and the company was lovely enough to send me a few extras with an accompanying card. All arriving before valentines day and was very prompt. I was thrilled with the personal touch of the company who clearly cares about good customer service and took my review into account. I shall definitely use again for purchases and would advise to anyone.
on 25 May 2013
I bought these vouchers for my hardworking husband who always seems to be busy to encourage him to have a bit of "me" time, they're a good mix of ideas to enjoy together but also something just for him and will be much appreciated. I'm giving them for Father's day but would be equally good for Birthday, Christmas or anytime.
on 4 June 2013
I was very impressed with this product when it arrived, high quality and beautiful presentation :) I had also paid for standard delivery and received them the next day so very impressed overall! My boyfriend loved it, would definitely recommend :)
on 28 August 2013
Really happy with the quick delivery speed... received two days after ordering :) lovely little idea to kick start some romance... vouchers are glossy and good quality - not thin and papery and all sealed in a packet with a lovely little rose sticker :) the two blank vouchers are a lovely little touch too ... just sign your authorisation on them and send them to a special loved one ;)!!
on 12 February 2014
Super super Quick delievery, Amazing gift, really good quality, not made of of thin paper like I thought they would be. Love the bow that comes with them!
on 10 September 2011
I bought these as my "paper" present for my husband for our first anniversary and he really liked them!! They came all wrapped up which was nice, my only criticism if I had to make one would be they were wrapped in a nice tissue paper which seemed to be stuck closed so I had to it to get them out and write on them but it was a minor thing!
on 9 November 2011
found this really nice came nicely in tissue paper, only problems is that i think there should be more for the price and you have to unwrap in to write on them , also there is only one blank one for you to write what you want on it.
im still satisfied and want to buy another one that has different things on it.
nice present :)
on 6 August 2015
got these as part of my first anniversary present to my husband, he loves them there are some that are already written e.g. a picnic for two etc. but there are also some that he has to fill in himself which he was more interested in because he want a motorbike...........I suppose I have to let him have one now!
on 20 February 2012
they came beautifully wrapped and i gave them to my boyfriend for valentines day...he is in the forces and away so i gave him a goody bag for feb 14th, when he called he said he loved them and what a great idea...he's looking forward to taking me up on my offers!!! ooh heck!!