on 16 January 2012
I am a size 12 and ordered the M, which I now realise is a 10. The vest is very stretchy and fits OK, but is very clingy, and the fabric is quite thin, so I wouldn't wear it alone. However, it's very comfortable and great for layering. I ordered light purple, and it looks lovely peeking out from the bottom of a jumper. So a useful layering garment, but you'd need a really streamlined figure to wear it alone.
on 6 December 2013
Would not order again - very thin material and poor quality.

Colour is insipid and is not the length shown in the picture - sorry product manager!
on 4 June 2011
Nice blue colour but it's not as long as described. I cant get away with wearing it with only leggings, but overall, not bad.
on 20 January 2013
this is a useful long vest - for me to wear underneath other tops. I like the colour and I;m sure it will get alot of wear
on 2 July 2013
02/07/2013

I like it very much because it is very light, comfortable and elastic and it even makes you look slimmer. The size was perfect though I think it can fit women who wear slightly larger size, e.g. 10 or 12. The material feels good to the skin but you may feel a bit warmer if you wear it on a hot day. It is easy to wash and it dry relatively quickly. I wash it at 30 degrees in the washing machine though. I avoid the 40+. I certainly recommend it for both sporty people and those who simply want to feel comfortable.
on 1 October 2013
I purchased 2 of these, one grey and one blue, and they are very cute. They go just past my butt and I am 5'6" tall. I will be getting a few more soon in some different colors. One note though, when I washed the blue one the colors ran.
on 4 November 2013
I bought these tops for layering and have found them really good for it. The material is thin, perfect for longer layers under winter sweaters.
on 21 November 2015
nice and long, but pay attention when you wash them, they said machine wash on 30, but I would say best washed by hand as they do shrink
on 7 May 2014
Very nice and very comfortable just what I was expecting. Material is very breathable and I bought it so I could wear for yoga.
on 9 March 2015
A lovely lightweight top, that will be perfect in the summer. Arrived quickly and is really good value for money