4.0 out of 5 stars review
beautiful but i was a bit disappointed because its two sizes small than your bra size id advise buying the bra but be cafull with you sizing options
Published on 11 Nov 2011 by lauren

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but a weird shape!
I can't fault this bra for comfort and sizing and I was sorely tempted to keep it because of this. However, the cups produced a very odd pointy shape with a concave bottom half and it looked awful under clothing. Very disappointing.
Published on 19 Aug 2011 by Laura

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but a weird shape!, 19 Aug 2011
This review is from: Gossard Temptress Superboost Bra (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colour and design, but very odd shape and fit., 30 Aug 2012
This review is from: Gossard Temptress Superboost Bra (Apparel)
I bought this in a 32FF and I was very excited to receive this bra and try it on. When I saw it in the packaging was very happy with the colour and design, it looked very pretty.

However, upon trying it on I discovered a lot of things wrong with the bra. I have quite a few bras in this size that fit perfectly, so I know I have not ordered the wrong size. However this bra did not fit right at all.

Firstly, there was an awful lot of space in the nipple area, giving the bra a very pointed look, there was also wrinkling at the bottom of the cups where it did not fit correctly. As well as this, it did something i have never seen a bra do before, the top part of the cups were too small for the rest of the bra and folded in on themselves, cutting into my breasts and giving me the worst "quad-boob" effect I have ever had, despite being roomy around the middle.

I don't know if this is just a problem with the bigger cup sizes, or whether it happens with all sizes, but either way, I wouldn't recommend this bra to anyone due to the incredibly strange and off fit.

It's such a shame because it looked so nice online and in the packet!

4.0 out of 5 stars review, 11 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Gossard Bra, 5 Feb 2014
Excelent bra as one would expect from gossard,excelent fit, superb material with good support ,easily adjustable straps .A dream to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 20 Sep 2013
For a gossamer bra I expected slightly better quality although the price wasn't too bad. You could seethe padding and have to keep,adjusting the lace on top of the padding.

ARRAY(0xafa855bc)