5.0 out of 5 stars Thumb up
Great coffee, Good Price (<£90), Styling, Well made
Published 15 months ago by MR MARK J ASHDOWN

3.0 out of 5 stars Good machine, the steam system is iffy
The machine is nicely designed, easy to work. I wish there was an optional espresso carafe that I could buy alongside this, I may order one, as we are more latte and cappuccino people, and those slightly larger mugs do not fit on the coffee pouring platform.

Published 3 months ago by Teresa Inskip Diez

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumb up, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Morphy Richards Accents 47586 Espresso Maker 15 Bar - Red (Kitchen & Home)
Great coffee, Good Price (<£90), Styling, Well made
The pressure for the milk frother uses sream from the same source as the espresso so you need to wait for it to build up again after the espresso part is finished. You can get espresso makers with separate pumps, but they cost at least twice as much. The cleaning of the milk frother arm after each cup should be done quickly to avoid the milk drying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good job, 22 Jan 2013
Not as good as our previous Delonghi which was excellent, but good enough for the price. Worth buying for a first buy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good machine, the steam system is iffy, 9 April 2014
Teresa Inskip Diez "Terry Inskip Díez" (Helsinki, Finland) - See all my reviews

This is a quick, efficient espresso machine. It will make loads of espresso before running out of water. The steam spout, on the other hand, needs improving. You switch on the steam button, wait for a while light to turn the knob that opens the steam, and about 10 seconds later the light goes off, and you need to recharge. This means that making 2 lattes will take you a couple of minutes of frothing. Cappuccinos I have not tried, and am afraid to :)

So: coffee machine part, I would give an 8 out of 10. The steamer a 3 out of 10. But for the money, it makes sense that it is not a 10/10. If you are looking for a special occasion slash coffee for two on late evenings machine, this one will do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb espresso coffee Machine, 14 Mar 2014
Mr. David Knowles (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this to replace my Gaggia Classic that died after 5 years. This was a quarter of the cost of a Gaggia and I was concerned about the quality of the coffee it produced after reading some reviews.
However this makes far better Espresso than the Gaggia. Just allow 3-4 minutes after the pump ready light illuminates and then fill with the coffee grounds; press the Pump switch and the result is a superb espresso with a very creamy head.I would recommend this machine over a Gaggia. The only drawback is the grounds are wet and are best emptied by rinsing under a tap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee maker, 13 Mar 2014
Marvelous product,have had numourous coffee makers in the past including far more expensive ones,this product has really surprised me as it makes a great cup of coffee and is always nice and hot in comparison to other coffee makers which were no where near as good,trust me this little beauty is well worth the money and I totally recommend to all.

3.0 out of 5 stars It isn't flawless but worths every penny!, 19 Feb 2014
Before I bought it, I read in a review that the distance between the filter holder and the tray was not enough even for a small mug. It is true that it is small, however the high in Delonghi models (50% more expensive) is even smaller! It is very easy to remove the tray and accommodate even big mugs and put it back after

Generally speaking the it has some quality design elements. Nevertheless, the filter holder has a kind of rusty stains inside and the lead at the end fell off after a couple of weeks. I am pretty sure I will have to buy spare one before the end of the 1 year guarantee. ( I couldn't register before 28 days for the 2-years guarantee).

The power on light to deem to see it properly.

I bought it on sale half price. Would I have bought it full price knowing what I know now? YES. If it weren't for the filter holder (may be I've been unlucky and it is just mine) and the power-on light 4 stars, 2 years guarantee for the peace of mind would 5 stars ;)
!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!!!, 2 Jun 2013
The machine works great. It makes me good coffee. I even use it to brew tea for my wife. Its awesome. Definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars a good machine, 31 Mar 2014
the coffee machine came on time, very cute in size and loving the vibrant red colour. my first ever coffee machine.it does make relatively loud sounds but I think its bearable and normal for a coffee machine,However, I have to agree with the rest that the milk froths well but it does not get hot enough to have a hot coffee, you will need to reheat your coffee in the microwave once you've made it.If you put too much coffee powder in the holder, it clogs the holder and little water runs through it, so just beware of that and put less coffee powder in it,.But all in all, a good product and loving it so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Morphy Richards v DeLonghi coffee makers, 30 Mar 2014
Espresso could be a bit warmer and the frother is not great with semi skimmed milk. The pump is better and gets more flavour out of the coffee than my previous De Longhi, which was twice the price. It is also much quieter. So all in all, great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy Coffee!, 3 Feb 2014
David Baker (Greece) - See all my reviews
I ordered this item before I read the reviews. So when I received it I was a bit cautious about making coffee. I need not have worried. It makes coffee which is just short of scalding my throat and it froths up hot milk with no problem. As an added bonus, my model was sold as "second hand". It came in the original sealed packaging and had clearly never been used. I am VERY satisfied!

Morphy Richards Accents 47586 Espresso Maker 15 Bar - Red