5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful acquisition
I have a disability with my hands and cannot use a bog standard kettle but this wonderful gizmo has arrived in my kitchen and turned my life around totally. It does everything it claims to do and it looks pretty cool as a kitchen utensil. Thank you for designing and manufacturing this superb gadget.
Published on 24 April 2012 by pamela

3.0 out of 5 stars water not boiling
My first hot water dispenser was a tefal, lasted 3 years. Replaced it with a Breville, lasted 22 months. Replaced that with this Morphy Richards - by now I decided to test the water temperature with a thermometer. 90c - a long way off "boiling". Took it back, exchanged for another, more testing - worse! 88c. A nice looking machine, but it does not do what it is supposed...
Published 14 months ago by haidee55

‹ Previous | 16 7 825 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Morphy Richards Accents One Cup 43926 Hot Water Dispenser - Red (Kitchen & Home)
This product was bought on recommendation from my parents who also had one similar. Theirs didn't adjust the volume and this one does. It's perfect. We love our cafetiere coffee and this will fit our big one underneath. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Water Dispenser., 3 Jun. 2014
It arrived on time.I am impressed with the speed.It has caught a few people out.You cannot start it and walk away.Do so at your own risk.

5.0 out of 5 stars morphy riichards accents one cup, 29 May 2014
This is to update my much loved but ageing tefal one cup. So pleased with this new morphy richards version. I found that I never used the cold water so won't be missed thankfully. Love the style and get what people say a out easy use for anyone with hand or lifting issues that can happen at any age. Wouldn't be without a one cup now but do keep a kettle just in case although think it will be good for tea also.

5.0 out of 5 stars loving this, 29 May 2014
very good looking, dosen't take up much room, and is quick and so easy to use. my only con would be that it can be a bit noisey at the end of despencesing water, but not enough to stop me from buying one.

5.0 out of 5 stars marvless machine, 26 May 2014
hi I think its brill my granson can even work it with ease.these days younger genaration cant even find the switch on a kettle but my granson just presses a button and makes him self and me a drink I always make sure its full. thre is no lifting a kettle any more just fill a jug of water lift handle at back and pour in switch on and wait half a min hot water in no time. I would recomend it to the eldery,people with arthritis,adults wth L.d.and the children of today you can have a cuppa made in less then a minute

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kettle, 11 May 2014
If there are only one or two in the house then this is ideal as it boils a cup at a time. If there were more then its probably more efficient to use a standard kettle. Works well for tea or coffee

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you need to make a cup or two at a time, 6 May 2014
I'm the only tea drinker in the house, so this is perfect for me. It's fairly quiet, boils water quickly, doesn't waste water, and looks lovely on the worktop. The only drawback is that it's a pain if you need a larger amount of boiling water (e.g. to fill a teapot.) Otherwise, it gets daily use and haven't had any issues at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accents One Cup 43926, 3 May 2014
Out of the box and a nice cup of tea in under 5 mins. Cannot fault this at all. I recommend you get one too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 27 April 2014
I love this one cup looks good works great I bought it for my Hair salon, The girls and boys love it to now in getting one for my home!!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great buy, 22 April 2014
This replaced a Tefal one cup. Oh what a difference, no gurgling, hissing or turning the radio up. In operation it is so quiet you wouldn't know it was doing anything, then "plop" it's finished.
This is fantastic for a flat or anywhere that any peace and quiet is important to you.
The design is also very modern its a beautiful cherry red.

‹ Previous | 16 7 825 | Next ›