5.0 out of 5 stars Ode to Worcestershire Sauce, 16 May 2012
This review is from: Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce 150 ml (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
Worcestershire Sauce is yummy.
Worcestershire Sauce is great.
Any meal is made complete
By Worcestershire Sauce on my plate.

Before I eat a curry
I add a decent splash,
And Lee and Perrins works a treat
Atop some corned beef hash.

If you've never tried it
I recommend you do.
And if you don't enjoy it
There's something wrong with you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulk purchase, 21 Jan 2013
Good value and a great idear to purchase in bulk but I would have much prefered the larger bottles as I use a lot of this and it soon goes in smaller bottles

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy Six and Mature Them, 13 April 2014
heretic666 (High Dudgeon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Traditional and best and no substitute. I mature mine and it improves the flavour, at least to my palate. I keep two of the six on top of the central heating boiler against all advice. I open one to let some air in and after six moth the flavour has changed, or rather matured. The top not like vinegar has gone and thee is a more mellow flavour. The one that remained sealed is improved to a lesser extent but that pungent whiff that hits the back of the nose has dissipated.
The sauce is originally fermented as in brewed so messing about like this should ruin it but not to my taste. To make room in the unsealed bottle I tip it into a squeezey bottle of tomato ketchup (Heinz) till the red changes colour and there is an alternative condiment to the original which I have found to be slightly too sweet as I get older. Lea and Perrins actually marketed this mixture but it is hard to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce 150 ml (Pack of 6), 24 April 2013
I chose this product because it is one of the best Worcestershire Sauces I have tasted. I live in Portugal and can't get it here.

This time I bought it in bulk and it should last me a long time.

I recommend this product to anyone who appreciates good Worcestershire Sauce!

Thank you Amazon for making it available to me.

Hughena da Silva

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 22 Mar 2013
this item was ok for its purpose and did just what i wanted it to do and no more thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars very tasty, 8 Jan 2013
I ordered this item for use with my tomato juice,Glad i did,very happy with goods,price and delivery,would recommend to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty as always, 24 Nov 2012
O. G. Langouretou "Ifinoi" (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
This is great addition to a lot of recipes, I especially love using it in my shepherd's pie, everyone asks for seconds!

Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce 150 ml (Pack of 6)
Used & New from: 15.18