Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 19 January 2003
This is a must have album if you're a fan of Kenny G and his music. The album makes essential listening, ideal for background music when entertaining or just relaxing alone or with that someone special. The classic with Toni Braxton (How Could An Angel Break My Heart) is haunting and filled with emotion. The upbeat tempo of Havana almost makes you want to get up and Cha Cha! Well I think its a cha cha - I'm no expert. A thoroughly wonderful 'chill out' album.
on 27 July 2009
Fantastic selection of his music. Is brilliant background music for a dinner party, work to or relax to basically great all rounder. Highly recommend it.
on 1 November 2013
I will recommend this album to every human being and spirit both living and dead as nobody on this universe or elsewhere can dispute to the unique vibrations that this guy exudes!!! Must Have for all music lovers
on 27 February 2015
Since getting this CD I have played it so many times but never get fed up with listening to it ,all the tracks are brilliant and the pure sound Kenny G gets from his playing is heaven highty recommended
on 24 February 2013
I like listening to saxaphone music very much and find this cd very easy to listen to. I have heard Kenny G's muisc on odd occasions and are now very happy to have some of my own to listen to.
on 7 February 2016
Beware. The songs on the CD are not the ones listed for MP3. I really bought this for the innocence track, which does not appear on the CD. I only discovered that when the cd arrived.
on 23 January 2014
Always love to play Kenny G his music is excellent

I have several CD's every one is as good as the other

100% satisfied

highly recommended
on 21 August 2012
Remembered I use to listen to this when I was growing up. Bought the best of and love it! Very relaxing, and love listening while reading a book, or feeding my baby girls!
on 2 March 2014
Loved it, I have heard him on other peoples' cd's and really liked him so thought I would try his own. As usual, postage was very quick and cd in perfect condition.
on 10 December 2012
Another good cd, recommended to me and better than i imagined. Fast safe well packed and just what i wanted to use as a "voice over" bed on radio. Thanks.