5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect rucksack for any mini tinkerbells!
Published on 13 Dec. 2011 by KazH

3.0 out of 5 stars Different to the picture
The product I received only had one pocket yet the picutre shows a seperate front pocket. As I ordered it for my daughter to take to nursery I did not have time to return it. However, my daughter loved it and is very happy with it.
Published on 7 Jan. 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect rucksack for any mini tinkerbells!, 13 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Trade Mark Collections Disney Fairies Spring Celebration Arch Backpack (Luggage)
I ordered this bag for my 3 year old to use for nursery & it is ideal! Many bags I've looked at were either far too big, or too small for her to use but this really is ideal. It's large enough for a change of clothes & any other bits that she wishes to take & the front pocket Is handy for any letters that are sent home. The colour is also a refreshing change from the standard pink or purple! Very pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars Different to the picture, 7 Jan. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 26 Nov. 2012
This is a lovely little bag I bought this for my granddaughters birthday it is very sweet and she liked it.