5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid tricycle
I had bought a tricycle for my 2 year old with a parent stick and clutch. It was so rubbish. I got this and it is fabulous! It is big so some 2 year olds may struggle but lovely and solid and the platform on the back means your friends can ride too! Even my 7 year old loves it!
Published on 22 Mar. 2013 by E. Winchester

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy!!
Very fast delivery, lovely looking trike - great colours, however this trike is constantly falling apart, from the bolts coming loose under the seat & the bolts that hold the front tyre together! My husband is constantly fixing it!!
Published 23 months ago by Orla

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid tricycle, 22 Mar. 2013
E. Winchester (cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with it ..., 9 Nov. 2013
Bought this for my daughter when she was 2. It was a bit big for her at the time but it turn into one of the most loved toys in six months. The tricycle has a very good build quality compared to the plastic ones.

Only downside is the two screws under the seat, for some reason, designed to be hand tightened (comes with larger dials rather than nuts). So I hand tightened them and started to use the tricycle. At the end of the first ride of about 30 mins, one of the dials was missing the other was completely lose. It gets loser however tight I make it so it sometimes requires a service break midway through the ride.

In any case, I still recommend this product, just keep an eye on the screws.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 7 Mar. 2013
Fantastic little tricycle. Our son is just 2, the only bikes available are plastic and not very stong. This is a sturdy bike as our son is tall for his age, its ideal. Strongly recommend, he loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 14 Nov. 2013
I bought this trike for my 6yr old daughter who is under weight due to a rare metabolic condition, i bought this for her to strengthen her leg muscles which are under developed, she seemed to struggle at first to cycle around the flat but everytime she uses it she cycles for longer periods and loves using it, I would definately recommend this trike for its value and size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 6 Dec. 2013
Was looking for a sturdy first tricycle for two and a half year old grandson with a kamikaze attitude to speed and safety. This fits the bill perfectly. Sturdy, simply constructed and very stable which many more expensive ones I looked at weren't.
I would recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy!!, 5 Jun. 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, 30 Aug. 2013
We bought this trike last year around September, it was not even a year, the front tire little yellow part broke on both the sides, we contacted the seller, we got prompt responses. We spoke and the guy said they will get back to me. The next day i get a package, well i'm not expecting anything and that too this big.. I open the package and (obviously only the yellow part could not be replaced) so they sent me the front Tire. First time in UK i have experienced good customer Service and The Discount Den is the one. Kudos.
Thanks for the quick and well managed customer service desk.

3.0 out of 5 stars too early to say, 28 Aug. 2013
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 2.5 year old. He loves the bike, but the handle bar seems a bit tight sometimes. Also the assembly instructions were quite cryptic - half of an A4 Size! We have 2 pieces left after assembling! After a week's use I will say its OK for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars trike, 30 Mar. 2014
I bought this trike for my grandson he is 3 it is a good size and a very strong trike

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 26 Jan. 2015
This is a great quality trike and I would highly recommend. Its a really strong well made trike, the kind that would actualIy last long enough to be passed down to younger kids. I would warn however that there is a good bit of assembly involved so if it is a christmas or birthday present it might be wise to make it up the night before and have an extra pair of hands around to help. It is well worth the assembly though and my daughter absolutely loves it.

Osprey Camper Van Design Beach Towel