5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid tricycle
I had bought a tricycle for my 2 year old with a parent stick and clutch. It was so rubbish. I got this and it is fabulous! It is big so some 2 year olds may struggle but lovely and solid and the platform on the back means your friends can ride too! Even my 7 year old loves it!
Published 20 months ago by E. Winchester

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy!!
Very fast delivery, lovely looking trike - great colours, however this trike is constantly falling apart, from the bolts coming loose under the seat & the bolts that hold the front tyre together! My husband is constantly fixing it!!
Published 18 months ago by Orla

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid tricycle, 22 Mar 2013
E. Winchester (cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with it ..., 9 Nov 2013
Bought this for my daughter when she was 2. It was a bit big for her at the time but it turn into one of the most loved toys in six months. The tricycle has a very good build quality compared to the plastic ones.

Only downside is the two screws under the seat, for some reason, designed to be hand tightened (comes with larger dials rather than nuts). So I hand tightened them and started to use the tricycle. At the end of the first ride of about 30 mins, one of the dials was missing the other was completely lose. It gets loser however tight I make it so it sometimes requires a service break midway through the ride.

In any case, I still recommend this product, just keep an eye on the screws.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 7 Mar 2013
Fantastic little tricycle. Our son is just 2, the only bikes available are plastic and not very stong. This is a sturdy bike as our son is tall for his age, its ideal. Strongly recommend, he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 6 Dec 2013
Was looking for a sturdy first tricycle for two and a half year old grandson with a kamikaze attitude to speed and safety. This fits the bill perfectly. Sturdy, simply constructed and very stable which many more expensive ones I looked at weren't.
I would recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 14 Nov 2013
I bought this trike for my 6yr old daughter who is under weight due to a rare metabolic condition, i bought this for her to strengthen her leg muscles which are under developed, she seemed to struggle at first to cycle around the flat but everytime she uses it she cycles for longer periods and loves using it, I would definately recommend this trike for its value and size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy!!, 5 Jun 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars trike, 30 Mar 2014
I bought this trike for my grandson he is 3 it is a good size and a very strong trike

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 19 Jan 2014
Gets used on a daily basis by lots of children and is still going strong -- Highly recommended at a good price

2.0 out of 5 stars tricycle, 10 May 2013
A back wheel fell off after 2 days.Not happy because I dont seem to be able to get the part that is damaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and easy to assemble., 20 Jun 2014
My son loves his tricycle..it was easy to assemble and very sturdy. Worth buying it and I will recommend it to others.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›