4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots at great prices.
These boots are great for cold winter days or nights, but i would advice you to get a bigger size than you wear as they are small fitting. I ordered a size 6 but had to change to a seven but there was no problem changing them and they came in extra quick time.
Published on 21 Jan 2012 by Babs

3.0 out of 5 stars not waterproof ....
I purchased these boots to keep my feet warm and dry ...... this may work in dry powder snow , but definitely does not work in the damper slushy snow we get here in the midlands .....
Published on 21 Feb 2011 by LYNNILOO

3.0 out of 5 stars not waterproof ...., 21 Feb 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small fitting, 2 Dec 2011
This review is from: Womens Winter Mucker Black Fur Lined Moon Ladies Snow Boots (Shoes)
I love the boots but the only reason it failed in 2 starS is because i bought a size 7 but was too small in fitting. My advice woulf be if your but is to buy a size bigger than what you are.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS PICTURED, 8 Dec 2011
"Boots are not as pictured, they have a thinner sole and after countless emails and phonecalls from an Irish mobile I might add, they at shoefashionista don't stock the boot that's in the picture. To avoid disappointment DO NOT ORDER!!! Waste of time, energy and money."

2.0 out of 5 stars not waterproof, 2 May 2012
Bought these as an Xmas present. As of now, the heels have gone on the boots and the boots are proving not to be waterproof. Not sure how they can be called snow boots when they dont even keep out the rain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots at great prices., 21 Jan 2012
Babs (Ballyclare N.Ireland) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars comfy but dont last, 4 Nov 2012
We purchased these early December 2011, it is not even a year later and the soles are cracked, zips come off and the back of one boot has cracked, to be fair I have worn them a fair bit so I am amazed they lasted this long, but quality wise i wouldnt purchase them again.

On a plus side the sellers sent them out pretty quick so this isnt a mark against them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky Snow Boots, 15 Jan 2011
Mrs. D. J. Lowry "Deringer" (England) - See all my reviews
Couldn't wait for these to arrive, as I wanted some boots that were practical and looked good. Tried them on and they felt comfortable and warm inside. Major drawback was I couldn't zip them all the way up. My calf measures 415mm and the zip stopped a few inches from the top. Sadly I will be sending them back, but I have no doubt they would have been great in the snow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Womens Winter Mucker Boots, 11 Jan 2012
Excellent value, very comfortable, warm and stylish.

Both myself and my daughters have bought a pair each. We wore the boots when we visited Disney Land Paris at New Year and they were a complete success.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 30 Jan 2012
Very classey boots for the price. I had lots of comments how good they look. May need to put an insloe in or wear thicker socks tho, the label rubs on my foot. That doesnt put me off them, otherwise they are so comfy and warm.

1.0 out of 5 stars Snow boots - that leak!, 25 Jun 2013
Absolutely awful. I wore them just the once - in the snow of course. However, they are completely useless as they leak! I don't know if this pair is faulty and just a one off or if all the boots are like that. I would hope that the vendor of the boots sees this review and contacts me. I am very disappointed. Approach with caution!!