5.0 out of 5 stars Great Children's DVD
For those of you who don't know Justin Fletcher, he is a regular on the BBC CBeebies channel. One of the best presenters we think and my 2 year old son has been watching him since becoming interested in Tikkabilla, Something Special and Higgledy House. All great programmes (for children of course).
Here Justin visits Nursery Rhyme Land, meets the characters from the...
Published on 10 Nov 2006 by D. Saunders

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected
I was a little dissapointed in this DVD. I should have read the synopsis a little closer, but just expected with Justins close links with makaton (cbeebies brilliant show Something Special)that this is what would be used on this dvd, not BSL. However despite my dissapointment my son does seem to enjoy it.
Published on 13 Feb 2007 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Children's DVD, 10 Nov 2006
D. Saunders (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Here Justin visits Nursery Rhyme Land, meets the characters from the rhymes and sings along with them. There's some great interaction, costumes and graphics.
My son now 2 years and 9 months, has not stopped watching it since it was delivered 2 weeks ago. He has learnt most of the words and sings and dances to them. The Grand Old Duke of York is his current favourite.
Thoroughly recommended and well done to all the cast.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good starting point, 4 July 2007
Being a pre-school nursery teacher I am always on the lookout for new ways and ideas to help me out in the classroom. This DVD by Justin is a good starting point to help little ones learn nursery rhymes. I always get a good reaction when I put it on and I think it is a good starting point for all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for learning nursery rhymes, 19 Oct 2011
This review is from: Let's Sing Nursery Rhymes With Justin Fletcher [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my 14 month old baby as i wanted something to sing along too at home to help me teach him some nursery rhymes. We both really enjoy watching this dvd and singing along.

The story starts with Justin holding a map and we travel with him as he walks through nursery rhyme land meeting various characters and singing the rhyme associated with that character. Throughout various parts of the journey sometimes Justin will be stood in front of a picture background drawn/painted by a child when he says the rhyme (usually this is for very short rhymes like pat a cake, old king cole etc).

A very small criticism would be that the feel/quality of the dvd/characters looks a tiny bit dated to an adult but children wouldn't even notice. I just mean don't expect Bluray quality).
The nursery rhymes themselves are timeless.

Needless to say this a great dvd to pop on and sing along too. Even my 5 and 8 year olds like watching it (especially as there are quite a few funny bits in it - as you would expect from Justin Fletcher).
Overall, very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a 3yr old Justin Fan, 4 Mar 2012
Mrs. K. E. Parsons "Fourcats" (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Let's Sing Nursery Rhymes With Justin Fletcher [DVD] (DVD)
Our DD who is 3+ loves Justin Fletcher, this has nursery rhymes she knows and can sing along with in settings which make s it more interesting, very happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really really AWESOME, 19 Dec 2007
I was born in Jamaica ,live in the USA for a several years and moved to the UK 2 years ago...therefore I did not know a thing about Justin Fletcher.. My son is a very active 20 months old with a few childrens DVD of all sort none of which really grabs his attention for more than 15 minutes.....the bottom line is that I took a chance on this DVD based on the reviews..

And let me just say I am absolutley stunned at how my son is into this DVD.. he sings , watches and participate with the Nursery rhymes, from start to finish over ,and over and over again it is unbelievable. This is a MUST buy for anyone with children.. FYI.. I am buying his other DVD's too.. excellent for long trips..

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter enjoys it, 28 Nov 2011
This review is from: Let's Sing Nursery Rhymes With Justin Fletcher [DVD] (DVD)
A must have for all Justin's fans. My two year old really enjoys this DVD and regularly asks for it

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 20 Mar 2007
Natalie Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
My daughter (19 months old) just loves this DVD and has watched it every day since we bought it a few months ago. It features Justin Fletcher in Nursery Rhyme Land, meeting up with nursery rhyme characters and singing their songs with them. She now knows lots of the rhymes and dances along to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent nursery rhymes DVD with brilliant production, 16 Jan 2008
This is a most excellent DVD, both of our kids (nearly 3 and nearly 1) *love* this DVD. the production is excellent and has a large selection of wonderful nursery rhymes. If your children love jolly singing and Justin then this is an excellent purchase, it has been asked for many times since Father Christmas gave it to us for a christmas present. All I can say for the people who gave it one star reviews is that they must try and stop being so miserable! Children love this and the songs.

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, 13 Feb 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars It is really truly great. Justin is just the best children's entertainer, 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: Let's Sing Nursery Rhymes With Justin Fletcher [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is hilarious! I bought it for my grandson who is 21/2 and totally hooked on it. It is really truly great. Justin is just the best children's entertainer. Wouldn't it be great if there was a Nursery Rhyme Land? I highly recommend this DVD. My grandson sings along to the songs and dances. Wonderful!