on 5 March 2016
Bought this as a gift. Arrived on time and very well packaged. Great product, contemporary design and a good solid weight to it. It was greatly appreciated by the recipient too.
on 31 December 2015
Very attractive design with heavy Base.
on 8 September 2013
I brought this decanter for my fiances 30th. He's wanted one for a while, but I didn't want to get him one that would look / appear to be 'old' or 'vintage' My father recommended LSA, as the brand, so I knew it would be good quality.
The decanter itself is very timeless, looks classy and feels great!

As it's 1.4L it is quite big, and you do need to hands to poor, but looks and feels brilliant! Excellent value for money! I would recommend it.
on 11 January 2014
Bought as a gift for my boyfriend who is a big Whisky lover. Great quality, heavy and sturdy. He loved it!
on 13 July 2016
Really lovely, very pleased with it.
Very quick delivery, excellent service, thank you.
on 10 May 2015
Really liked this decanter I brought it for my brother and he was delighted with it!!!!!!!
on 1 January 2015
A very lovely decanter, arrived as said and the packaging was very good.
on 4 April 2016
Modern take on a decanter large and good to look at. Heavy
on 21 May 2016
Good quality item - looks very smart and good value
on 24 June 2015
Beautiful decanter, quality through and through.