4.0 out of 5 stars ok
I read the reviews for this and thought it would be brilliant. It is ok, but not quite as good as I expected.
Published 4 months ago by gayabandon

3.0 out of 5 stars Hair today - not quite gone tomorrow.
Published on 17 April 2012 by PabloAntonio

3.0 out of 5 stars Hair today - not quite gone tomorrow., 17 April 2012
This review is from: Rio Salon Laser Tweezer Hair Removal System (Personal Care)
I bought this for my wife - she asked for it, I wouldn't risk divorce by buying it out of the blue. It worked well, did what it said it would. It does take repeated applications over at least 3 months to see definite results. On a negative point, the aiming laser died after a month. This doesn't mean you can't use it but you don't get the satisfying puff of smoke and smell of burning hair quite as often.

1.0 out of 5 stars did not work for me, 20 April 2012
i am asian, and this thing doesn't work for me. after trying for 2 hours continuously i could barely get rid of 10 strands of hair. maybe because i tried too hard, it left red dots on my skin. they said it was normal, but 3 weeks, and i still have them. very dissappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 21 Dec 2013